🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (good visibility)
🎫 Balcony (great visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambiance in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
A talented jazz band performing legendary songs by pop divas
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic Wicker Park Lutheran Church
📍 Venue: Wicker Park Lutheran Church
📅 Dates and times: July 2 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older with a valid ID. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Beyoncé - "Love on Top"
- Beyoncé - "Sandcastles"
- Lady Gaga - "A Million Reasons"
- Lady Gaga - "I’ll Never Love Again" from A Star is Born
- Olivia Rodrigo - "Traitor"
- Fugees / Lauryn Hill - "Killing Me Softly" / "Doo Wop (That Thing)" Mashup
- Lizzo - "Good As Hell"
- Rihanna - "Love On the Brain"
- Christina Aguilera - "Ain’t No Other Man"
- Ariana Grande - "Dangerous Woman"
- Amy Winehouse - "Back to Black"
- PureSoul Chicago - featuring vocals, drums, bass and keyboards
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this Candlelight performance featuring some hits from the modern divas of today is for you. Celebrate songs from Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and more that have made a huge impact in today’s modern industry. Walk into Chicago's very own Wicker Park Lutheran Church, where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with these treasured masterpieces!
- It was a great date night event. Very beautiful!
- Sooo amazing, the singers and band are so talented, the ambiance was like something from a storybook. The staff was efficient… will definitely return. Loved it!
- I loved the show, but I missed the beginning due to parking. Make sure you get there early!!!
- Amazing performance. The singer was extremely talented and had a beautiful voice.
- The musicians were very talented, especially the lead singer, but the band sometimes played over her volume-wise. I liked the creative use of venue , but the pews were super uncomfortable, and made it hard to see the performance… I would definitely attend another event.
- Beautiful church, wonderful music!
- The show was amazing. Maybe a different venue next time. Even though the crowd were like zombies the performers were AMAZING!!! I sang my heart out the entire show.
- Absolutely amazing!
- Absolutely wonderful!!
- We really enjoyed it. I couldn't give it 5 stars because I feel like it was a little pricey for just a one hour performance. This is quite a lot more expensive than if we had gone to a venue to see a live local band. It was really nice ambience and we did enjoy it.