⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at The Masonic Temple under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Chapel at The Masonic
📅 Dates and times: January 7 and February 24, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You - **NEW GRAMMY-NOMINATED SINGLE**
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
- Listeso String Quartet
- Amazing show in an intimate setting. We will definitely attend other candlelight events!
- Venue was spectacular and literally glowing with flickering LED candles . . . musicians were very talented and put together a very entertaining show with a lot of energy.
- Another enjoyable evening! Great job to everyone especially the musicians! We will be back next month. 😊
- It was so enjoyable, upbeat, hard to believe that it was just a string quartet!!
- What a very cool experience! Definitely something I would do again and recommend to friends. Can't wait to come again.
- I wasn’t sure what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. The musicians were so talented. It was a nice casual night out.
- Great experience. The musicians are amazing, I just wish it had been a little longer.
- The venue was amazing! The truly talented quartet members were personable and engaging.
- so fun and welcoming and well prepared. i hope to attend another one :)
- Well-organized event from start to finish. The musicians were excellent and I appreciated how each one had an opportunity to address the audience.
- We had a great time listening to great music
- Beautiful venue. Wonderful performers
- Completely delightful, such a talented group of mu sf icians!
- The performance was really great! I thought there would be more performers and different seating, but it was beautiful!
- It was a very nice event.
Select date and session