⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and others at the Josephine Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Josephine Theatre
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant. Please select Zone D when purchasing tickets
🍽️ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter” – Vivaldi
- “Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1” – Max Richter
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Larry L ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Absolutely stunning in every way. Music was beautiful, venue was lovely and safe!"
💬 Kyle M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "The show was absolutely amazing! After a rough 2020, it was nice to have something take our minds off the chaos"
💬 Kaylyn C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was absolutely beautiful. My whole family loved it!"
Select date and session