⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at St. Ignatius Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ignatius Church
📅 Dates and times: December 29, 2022 and February 23, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please clickhere
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in SF Bay Area
- Selections from "The Four Seasons" Op. 8 – Antonio Vivaldi
- On the Nature of Daylight – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas (The Four Seasons of Buenos Aires) – Astor Piazzolla
- Primavera Porteña
- Invierno Porteño
- Passacaglia – G.F. Handel / J. Halvorsen
- String Quartet in F Major, M.35: II. Assez vif – très rythmé – Maurice Ravel
- Summertime – George Gershwin
- A Hazy Shade of Winter – Simon & Garfunkel
- Range Ensemble
- Truly Beautiful setting in the cathedral and amazing Vivaldi pieces by an accomplished string quartet- thoroughly enjoyed it and will look forward to more candlelight events by Fever
- Absolutely fantastic venue! And the artists were tremendous! Played really, really well. The acoustics in this church is phenomenal! I was really moved by the music, specially by Concerto No. 3 in F, RV 293 'L'autunno': II. Adagio molto. I could hear, and feel, every string!
- Perfect for a romantic date night. We loved it!
- Beautiful venue and great music. Thank you
- wonderful acoustics beautiful setting
- Beautiful church and lovely music.
- It was amazing!
- I had a great time
- The musicians were wonderful.
- Just a little bit of more lighting would be perfect. I loved the show.
- Wonderful music and location
- Loved the musicians
- Amazing Experience
- Keep doing it
- The venue, atmosphere was lovely! The musicians wonderful! My only complaint is that the music could have beena bit louder ... it was quieter than I'd have liked.....
Select date and session