⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at St Andrew’s Parish Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew’s Parish Church
📅 Date and time: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 minutes before start - please make sure to arrive on time as late entry will not be permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Viva la Vida
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Fix You
- The Scientist
- Hymn for the Weekend
- Speed Of Sound
- Don’t Panic
- Warning Sign
- In My Place
- Something Just Like This
- String Quartet - Avoca String Quartet
- Brilliant performance, amazing pianist! Myself and my partner loved it !
- Outstanding Such a fabulous pianist Gorgeous setting I shall come again and recommend to friends and family
- really enjoyable music and atmosphere and a great way to make use of a beautiful church building
- Amazing night and fabulous pianist
- Brilliant show, highly enjoyable. Would 100% go to another one.
- beautiful location
- Beautiful setting, fantastic pianist, lovely evening
- Excellent musician, nice atmosphere.
- It was really nice. Wish audience was allowed to sing along.
- Very nice, but I wish some other Coldplay songs were included, such as Green Eyes, Strawberry Swing, Us Against the World, Magic... you get the drift
- It was amazing even with the low volume
- amazing performance! thoroughly enjoyed it! well done! I loved the rule of no cameras until the last song.
- The venue and setting was exceptional and the pianist played beautifully. The only downside I'd say is that I thought it was slightly overpriced for one hour's entertainment.
- Lovely night
- I would be happy to go to a similar event in the future.
How to get there?
17 Moubray Street, Melbourne, 3004
Don't miss out!
Select date and session