⭐ Sonic Sanctuary Sundays is an immersive world music and wellness experience featuring top instrumentalists and wellness practitioners plus healing techniques from cultures around the world. Relax, ground yourself, and connect with nature through a cacao ceremony, beautiful music meditations, Breath work and more!
🎫 Gaia Stage entry for 1 - includes:
Run of Show:
- 4:00 p.m.: Space open to explore, grab a drink or a bite, and book a treatment in the wellness womb.
- 4:15 p.m.: Welcoming Sage and Palo Santo Cleansing
- 4:30 p.m.:Opening Cacao Ceremony and Holotropic Breathwork Experience
- 5:15 p.m.: Multi Vocal and Instrumental Shamanic Sound bath
- 6:00 p.m.: Ancient Instrument Concert in our Himalayan Salt Cave
- 7:00 p.m. Show is over
👉 All tickets include crystallized water, cacao, breath-work, 360 Spatial audio sound healing, 2 concerts, Halotherapy Salt Healing for lungs and body during the salt cave Concert and aromatherapy energy cleansing. Organic and conscious cuisine by Palenque is available for separate purchase at the Cafe.
🧘♀️ Wellness upgrades: red light and infrared therapy, Reiki, stretching, Crystal Light Therapy, massage (available for additional purchase on site)
🌍 Enjoy 3hrs of music and wellness experiences with healing concerts and traditions from cultures around the world
🍫 Experience a blissful cacao ceremony and Holotropic Breathwork experience to open the heart
✨ Immerse yourself in a 360 spatial audio surround-sound healing experience with recorded nature sounds from the Amazon Jungle
🌄 Step into a music meditation in a Himalayan salt cave
🎵 Enjoy world music and concerts from grammy nominated performers with traditional instruments from all over the globe in a magical multi-dimensional space with immersive art installations and multiple rooms to explore.
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours: 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 3 hour experience
📍 Location: GAIA Nomaya – 510 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn NY 11225
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
❗ Cacao Ceremony, breathwork and sound healing experience in a closed container from 4:30-5:45 p.m. otherwise you can freely walk around and enjoy the space, food, treatments and beautiful art and step in and out of the salt cave concert and indian fusion trio concerts after the ceremony.
Enter an immersive wellness sanctuary at Gaia NoMaya, and embark on an ancient exploration of tribal connection. Music serves as medicine, art as therapy, in a space that allows you to relax, ground yourself, and feel the connection between mind and body. Enjoy the gift of feeling present as you experience blissful healing ceremonies and stunning world music performances with instruments and techniques from cultures around the world. Ready to achieve the perfect Sunday flow?
- Beautiful experience! The music, cocoa ceremony, meditations, and breath work were powerful. We also had a cello performance in the Himalayan salt cave, which was a treat! The place is beautifully decorated, spacious conducive to peace and relaxation. Lastly, the people who run it are genuinely nice, gentle and so chill! On the down side, the drinks we had at the bar were tart and not very enjoyable. Go for the cocoa instead, it’s delicious. I highly recommend the sonic Sunday for yourself or someone else. it’s also a great birthday gift!
- Love it! I had a really vivid dream on the same night
- Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
- Was such an AMAZING experience! Will definitely be back
- Loved it
- Beautiful experience!! ♡♡♡
- This was Amazing! My sister and I had a wonderful experience!!!!
- A beautiful community of people sharing scared space to heal, grow and love themselves (& others/the world). Great experience for beginners of breath work seeking a safe and open space to receive the power of the breath. Thank you!
- Truly incredible experience...
- Beautiful space and beautiful people, plus it turned into an epic dance party into the night
- Amazing experience! Such a beautiful event
- Amazing experience. Loved the space and collective of healing people.
- Beautiful, life changing experience
- Amazing! Cacao ceremony was a blessing ! And music ! Will come back ))
510 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, 11225
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023