⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Hans Zimmer at St Andrew's Parish Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew's Parish Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 40 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
- Time from Inception
- This Land from The Lion King
- Zooster’s Breakout from Madagascar
- Supermarine from Dunkirk
- Honor from The Pacific
- A Dark Knight from The Dark Knight
- Wonder Woman Suite
- Cornfield Chase from Interstellar
- Dune Suite
- Gladiator Suite
- Discombobulate from Sherlock Holmes
- Pirates of the Caribbean Suite
- And more!
- String quartet - Castle String Quartet
- This was a magical event. Well organized and put together. Friendly and helpful staff, lovely mix of music and wonderful venue. Well done
- Amazing experience 🤍 enjoyed every second
- The girls were awesome with the strings. The concert was an excellent experience.
- Lovely!!! An amazing experience with amazing musicians and the impecable work of a great artist!
- amazing night music was beautiful and the setting was a dream
- Gorgeous evening, really lovely experience
- Beautiful scenery, great performance.
- Castle String Quartet stunning. Well done ladies
- Fantastic performance and a beautiful setting
- Simply Absolutely brilliant 👏
- The Quartets were amazing. We had a lovely evening
- Beautiful setting. Sound perfect. Lovely relaxing time
- Fantastic show, difficult to hear them speaking though
- the music absolutely amazing but too shor
- Beautiful performance and music at a wonderful setting
How to get there?
St Andrew’s Parish Church
44 Westland Row, Dublin 2, D02 W274, Ireland, D02 W274
Select date and session