⭐ Stranger Things: The Official Store is more than just a retail store—it’s a journey into the thrilling world of the Netflix series packed with exclusive merchandise and interactive photo moments!
Tickets for Stranger Things : The Official Store in Dallas
🎫 Priority Access for 1 (free of charge) to Stranger Things: The Official Store
✨ Walk through a truly immersive shopping experience set in the Stranger Things universe
🤩 Explore Stranger Things’ most iconic locations
🛍️ Browse through a wide array of exclusive merchandise only available at the store and integrated into each location
📸 Enjoy stunning photo ops, interactive elements, and many ǝƃuɐɹʇs moments!
📅 Dates: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes):
- Mondays – Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (last entry)
Hours might differ on special dates
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approximately 30 minutes
📍 Location: Grapevine Mall (3000 Grapevine Mills Pky #617, Grapevine, TX 76051)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome (13+ recommended)
❓ Please consult the FAQs of the store here
Places You’ll Visit
- Get up close to a hidden Demogorgon
- Take photos in Joyce’s House
- Shop in the Starcourt Mall
- Explore the Lab
- Play games at the Palace Arcade
- ...and take home exclusive merch only available at the store!
Ready for a new adventure, nerd? Join us at Stranger Things: The Official Store for a journey into the show's most iconic locations, where you'll find plenty of gnarly merch and rad moments. Take photos in Joyce's House, shop in the Starcourt Mall, explore the Lab, play games at the Palace Arcade... Just know that you might come face-to-face with a Demogorgon—don't say we didn't warn you! Get your tickets for Stranger Things: The Official Store in Dallas!
- This is a must do experience. I felt like a true VIP with the Fever skip the line ticket. The same people were in the line when I came out 35 minutes later. There's definitely something strange happening in Grapevine Mills' Hawkins store.
- Loved it!! The merchandise was cute. Affordable. Props were awesome for great photos.
- so fun and an amazing experience i will never forget.
- Very fun so many awesome picture opportunities and A LOT of really cool and amazing and super super detailed merchandise! definitely a 10/10 experience and definitely recommend to any fellow Stranger Things nerds out there!
- My kids really enjoyed this surprise! We are all huge fans!
- Wish it were more interactive arcade games were fun though
- We had a great time! The staff was friendly and there was a lot of cool merch!
- Fun event and great photo opps throughout space
- It was a great experience and everything was so cute and organized. The kids enjoyed it very much. Overall had a blast in the upside down!
- Was so awesome to visit and take pictures at different areas of the store! Loved the details and merch in every section! Highly recommend going if you’re a big stranger things fan
- We loved the Stranger Things Pop-Up Shop!!!
- Great experience! Took some fun pictures. The nostalgia is insane and the set up is beautiful.
- It was amazing and incredible! Beyond love the show and have a lot of things for you to buy totally worth it!!!
- It was once in a lifetime exciting experience. The displays were very accurate and it touched on a lot of the major themes in the movie loved it!
Teatro Ulysses Guimarães Universidade Paulista
Via W5 Sul, SGAS I SGAS 913 - Asa Sul, Brasília, 70390-130