⭐ The Art of the Brick, a global touring exhibition rated by CNN as one of the world's "Must See Exhibitions," is the world’s most popular display of LEGO® art. Marvel at a critically acclaimed collection by artist Nathan Sawaya made with millions of LEGO bricks! Now in San Francisco!
Tickets for The Art of the Brick SF
🎫 Standard admission - includes entry to the Lego exhibit
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 2–12)
- Senior (ages 65+), Student (ages 13–26), Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (groups of 10 or more people)
🎫 VIP admission - includes skip-the-line entry to the exhibition plus flexible ticket time (1 hour flexibility) and a poster
- Adult VIP (ages 13+)
- Child VIP (ages 2–12)
🚨 Grab your tickets before The Art Of The Brick: A LEGO® Art Exhibit ends on September 5th!
🎨 Discover over 1 million LEGO bricks transformed into more than 70 famous works of art
🦖 Stand next to a 20-foot Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton & more life-size sculptures
📸 Enjoy an innovative, multimedia collection of LEGO brick-infused photography
📅 Date: from June, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Mondays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: The visit will take approximately 30–60 minutes
📍 Location: 1 Grant Ave (savings Union Bank building - San Francisco)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome. Children under 2 enter free of charge
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs and group bookings for this experience here
✅ Masks are encouraged, but not required
Experience The Art of the Brick San Francisco, the world’s most popular display of LEGO® art! Discover over one million LEGO bricks transformed into more than 70 sculptures by artist Nathan Sawaya. This critically acclaimed collection includes Sawaya's original sculptures as well as re-imagined versions of some of the world’s most famous art masterpieces, such as Michelangelo’s David, Van Gogh’s Starry Night and Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Other highlights include a 20-foot Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton and an innovative, multimedia collection of LEGO brick-infused photography produced in tandem with award-winning photographer Dean West. Don’t miss this inspiring exhibition enjoyed by all ages! Get your tickets for The Art of the Brick San Francisco!
- Beautiful exhibit
- Great exhibition that inspires me.
- Our family including our 6 & 8 year old grandsons Loved the exhibition
- Loved the exhibits!! Would highly recommend it for anyone who has ever built anything with legos.
- The Lego creations they incorporated into photos (dog, umbrella, RED DRESS) were particularly breathtaking.
- Amazing Lego art
- Awesome exhibit I hope it stays in SF permanently!!
- Really good exhibit!. Both the adults and children enjoyed it immensely. However, I believe it was a bit overpriced for the length of time. It took two tour m
- It was such a great exhibit! Even better than imagined.
- Excellent blending of art & wonder. Wonderful flow to enjoy the exhibit. Some of the best staff I have experienced at an exhibit. Bravo!
- Great service from employees. Exhibit was fine but just ok.
- Very cool exhibit for anyone who has ever built something with Legos.
- Your Visitor Ambassadors were awesome! They made us feel welcomed!! Great exhibit!
- Overall I loved the Lego art exhibit because of what Nathan Sawaya created and recreated! There are statues, sculptures and pieces of art! You’re able to take pictures on this self guided tour as well. His creations and recreations are amazing.
- Very interesting exhibit. Great for photos!
1 Grant Ave
1 Grant Ave, CA 94108