⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Cleveland. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday-inspired music at Maltz Performing Arts Center under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Maltz Performing Arts Center
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Cleveland
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Holiday Medley – Various
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- The First Noël
- Deck the Halls
- O Holy Night – Adolphe Adam
- The Snow is Dancing – Claude Debussy
- The Seasons, Op. 37a: – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- I. January. “By the Hearth”
- XII. December. “Christmas”
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297:
- “Winter” – Vivaldi
- The Skaters’ Waltz, Op. 183 (Les Patineurs) – Émile Waldteufel
- Greensleeves (What Child is This) – Traditional
- Holiday Medley
- Joy to the World
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Away in a Manger
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Miniature Overture
- Act I, Scene II: No. 2, “March”
- Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. “Trepak, Russian Dance”
- Act II: No. 13, “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Act II: No. 14c, Pas de Deux. Variation II, “Dance of the Sugar Plum
- String quartet - to be announced!
- This was a great holiday evening activity. The music was great to watch and even to close your eyes and listen. The 4,100 candles lit the stage perfectly
- The venue was AMAZING, and the Listeso String Quartet? SO entertaining and enjoyable. And, on top of everything else, it was my FIRST "candlelight" concert. When the lights went down, I started crying because it was so beautiful - then the music began! Right out of the gate, the quartet was entertaining without being standoffish. It was worth every penny of the ticket price!
- This is my second candlelight event and they just keep getting better and better. Beautiful venues and beautiful music!! Cannot wait for my third event on 17 December!!
- A brilliant venue with an amazing concert! We had such a nice time.
- Beautiful setting; music was wonderful! The whole experience was well planned and smooth from beginning to end. I highly recommend and look forward to my next experience!
- I had never been to this venue. I found it so easy to get to and the parking was very convenient. The performance itself was beautiful and we loved the music selection
- Venue and performance were wonderful. I’ll definitely look for more events.
- Fantastic location, amazing music and very well organized
- The setting and the music were magical. The musicians were incredibly talented. Safety protocols made things feel safe especially because the Maltz center is expansive. My group all wished the concert was a little bit longer.
- Amazing performance! I felt like I was in a movie when I closed my eyes and just listened.
- It was a wonderful experience!
- Setting was the best choice ever!
- Amazing atmosphere and performance. The first violinist was absolute perfection
- Everything was perfect, from purchasing the tickets to the event in itself.
- What a beautiful and unusual venue and the talent was really great.
Don't miss out!
Select date and session