⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Minneapolis. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at Westminster Presbyterian Sanctuary under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Westminster Presbyterian Sanctuary
📅 Dates and times: October 13 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 - Dmitri Shostakovich
- II. Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was beautiful!! The ambiance was so magical and enchanting, and the music fantastic, my family and I had a wonderful time! Looking forward to another candlelight event.
- Great musicians and the setting was fabulous.
- Absolutely stunning! I couldn't decide what was more beautiful, the music or the venue! Both were spectacular!!
- Fantastic musicians and a great selection of songs. We loved it!
- The perfect venue for this fun quartet!
- This was lovely! Really. My husband and I had a beautiful time. We are already looking into the Christmas event
- Unbelievable performance would totally recommend.
- Fantastic. Loved every minute. The quartet was amazing.
- Amazing night with my sibling! We lost are mom too early to cancer. This event put happy tears in our eyes celebrating our favorite holiday together. Thank you so much.
- I’ve been to 2 events and they were both lively and uplifting. Thank you!
- Wonderful experience
- Amazing show! My daughter thought it would be boring but absolutely loved it and rekindled her love for the violin. She wanted it to go longer talented musicians!!!!
- Loved it.
Select date and session