⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Brisbane. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of haunting classical compositions at St. John’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. John’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 29 October at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Brisbane
- Bach - Toccata in D Minor
- Saint-Saens - Danse Macabre
- Dukas - The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
- Berlioz – Witches’ Sabbath
- From Psycho – Driving scene and Shower scene
- Medley from Scary Movie
- From Game of Thrones - The Rains of Castamere
- From Donnie Darko – Mad World
- From the Nightmare Before Christmas – This is Halloween
- From Beetlejuice – main title
- Theme from The Addams family
- Theme from Ghostbusters
- Britney Spears - Toxic
- Michael Jackson - Thriller
- From Sweeney Todd – The Ballad of Sweeney Todd
- From The Rocky Horror Picture Show – The Time Warp
- String quartet - Candlelight Strings (courtesy of Gold Coast Chamber Orchestra)
- It was fun!
- Amazing!!! Can’t wait to come again!
- Hauntingly beautiful
- Excellent performance and equally amazing setting.
- Wonderful location and music
- It was awesome loved it
- atmosphere & music amazing!
- Beautiful performance!!
- Lovely asmosphere