🎫 Brunch Ticket for 1
Drinks, tax and gratuity are not included in the ticket price and will be added to the final bill
🍽️ Tuck into a delicious brunch entrée
🎷 Whilst you dine, enjoy a live jazz performance by The Jazz Cartel
🎁 Fever benefit: this experience is exclusively available on Fever
📅 Date: Sundays starting June, 2022
🕒 Time: 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
📍 Location: Sorriso Pop-Up
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome (must be 21+ with valid ID to purchase and consume alcohol)
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. Following government guidelines, proof of full vaccination will be required for ages 12+: click here for more information
Choose one of the following:
- Italian Omelette: Italian sausage, red onions, bell pepper, spinach, heirloom tomatoes and fontina cheese
- French Toast: French bread, bananas, balsamic mixed berry compote and mascarpone cream
- Best Breakfast Sandwich: Two eggs of any style, applewood smoked bacon, heirloom tomatoes, organic baby greens and avocado served on sourdough bread
- Avocado Toast: Thick-cut multigrain bread, served with heirloom tomatoes and garlic aioli - $3 more to add eggs or bacon
- Grilled Rosemary Chicken Salad: Grilled rosemary chicken breast, heirloom tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon, avocado, pickled red onions, organic baby greens and watercress with a rosemary vinaigrette
Every Sunday at Sorriso, enjoy something for all of you foodies and music lovers. Enjoy a delicious brunch entrée whilst listening to a live jazz performance by The Jazz Cartel. You’ll experience the perfect blend of delicious food and excellent jazz on the outdoor rooftop. This is the perfect way to unwind and get ready for the week ahead.
- Everything about this event was perfect! The location, the food, the drinks, the service and most of all The Jazz Cartel! They were absolutely incredible. Best Sunday Fundsybevent ever! Don't miss out!
- The jazz trio was amazing, the food was good and the service was also very good!
- The food was delicious, the live music was awesome!! Service was excellent!! (Thank you Angel) The inside of the restaurant was clean so were the bathroom We WILL ho back again!!!
- Curtis and his jazz band were amazing. The brunch omelet was delicious!
- Delicious food accompanied by talented musicians.
- wonderful music food service audience
- Great band and food
- So fun! They even asked my fiancé if he wanted to come up and sing a song with them and he said no because he’s dumb
- delicious food and great music vibe!
- A perfect brunch
- Amazing band great food !
- Wow. What fun in the sun
- It's the best experience
- Loved it!!
- Great band, very good food