🎫 Ticket for 1 to Bottomless Parisian High Tea, including a glass of French Champagne upon arrival, bottomless Blanc de Blancs, a selection of finger foods, tea and coffee
🚨 By popular demand, new dates added. Tickets selling fast 🚨
😍 Intimate Parisian Salon setting
🕰️ Admire Anton Venoir’s collection of lavish French antiques
🧀 Delicious French finger foods such as traditional scones and fine savoury sandwiches
🍷 Glass of French Champagne upon arrival and enjoy 2 hours of free flowing Blanc de Blanc
🌿 Vegetarian and pescatarian options available
📅 Date: various Saturdays and Sundays available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: Appartement 26
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
🍽️ Food options: vegetarian and pescatarian options available
❓ Please note: menu items and ingredients may vary due to seasonal availability
📱 Please see your Fever ticket and confirmation email for all essential post-purchase information
Selection of savoury sandwiches
- Dijon and dill smoked salmon, cucumber, Tuscan kale, roquette cream cheese
- French Provincial, roasted capsicum, sundried tomato, grilled artichoke, salad
- Roast beef with salad / roast vegetables
- Chicken with avocado salad
- Salmon & / or Tuna with salad
- Homemade quiche: pumpkin, feta, spinach
Indulgent desserts and Parisian pastries
- Petit tarts, French macaroons and shortbreads
- Seasonal fruit, pastries & petit croissants
- Freshly baked traditional scones accompanied with chantilly cream and confitures de France
- Tea and coffee
- Bottomless French champagne: Blanc de Blancs
Enter into Appartement 26 and be transported to Paris by everything from the decor to the drink. Take a seat in the lavish Parisian salon and admire the antique treasures of Anton Venoir’s private collection, oozing in opulence and atmosphere. But, the journey doesn’t stop there. Dining under candlelight, your taste buds will continue their voyage through Paris as you devour a selection of delicious French finger foods and free flowing Blanc de Blancs. An enchanting French dining experience in every sense!
- Fantastic. It was a great to experience something different to what normally do. The hosts really looked after us and set the atmosphere. We had a great group and all ended up with an amazing memory. Highly recommend it. Can’t wait to do it again!!
- Stella and Tony are the most amazing hosts. The atmosphere, the food, the wine, the decor was all incredible and so perfect. The afternoon was so relaxed and almost all of us connected and chatted away like old friends. I would so recommend this to anyone and will certainly look at other events with this couple. Thank you
- A truly wonderful experience. The venue, the decor, the food, the bubbles- it was all way above expectations. The hosts are so lovely it felt like we were at a private function at a friend’s home. We will be going back. Excellent value for money.
- The BEST high tea experience I’ve ever had! Tony and Stella were the most accomodating, friendly, all-around amazing hosts you’ll ever meet. They welcomed us into the space with open arms. It genuinely felt as if I was transported to Paris when we walked through the doors. Tony and Stella have endless stories about the unique pieces in their French antique collection and the history within the apartment is unbelievable. Food was exceptional with extremely generous portions. Our champagne glasses were never empty and the Blanc de Blancs was beautiful. Highly, highly recommend to anyone looking for a very special experience. Can’t wait to come back for the Parisienne Supper experience.
- An absolute joyful afternoon in an ornate French Antique filled setting. Wonderfully friendly hosts, stunning food and, as promised, unlimited and delicious champagne
- we had a truly lovely time - what a lovely space and a special couple! the food and drinks were delish and they were very accommodating with all the guests.
- Sublime experience. Beautiful ambience, incredible food and the most wonderful hosts. ♥️⚜️
- We loved everything about the high tea, the food, the champagne, the tea, the decor and the hosts. Will definetly come back. Thank you
- The apartment the hospitality and the company was fabulous!! Beautiful antiques great champagne and yummy treats!!! Thank you Stella & Tony!!!
- Hosts were really welcoming and lovely to talk too Beautiful fresh delicacies Plenty of wonderful champagne Really enjoyed my afternoon stay there
- Wonderful food, stunning decor, great drinks and amazing hosts. We had the best afternoon. We will definitely be back!
- This was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have ever had! Our hosts were so welcoming and the food was fantastic. We will be going back again and again. Loved it 🖤
- What a delightful experience. Terrific ambience, great service and lovely food. Highly recommend.
- Fabulous! Highly recommend the experience. Would do it again 🥂
- great experience, intimate with lovely hosts and in authentic french apartment!!! cannot do justice to the high tea and highly recommend!!
Select date and session