⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen’s and more at Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Vancouver
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Gianni Schicchi, O Mio Babbino Caro – Giacomo Puccini
- La Boheme, SC 67, Act 2: Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) – Giacomo Puccini
- Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620, Act 2: Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – W. A. Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- My experience so amazing. Everything was extremely beautiful and extraordinary. Loved the concert 🎶. Music was out of this world.
- A wonderful performance! Highly recommended! What a great date night.
- This was such a beautiful show. The church was beautiful. The musicians are so talented. I would highly recommend a candlelight light show to everyone. You won't be disappointed.
- We had a wonderful night, the music was amazing.
- It was a lovely evening. Amazing musicians and great selection. I'm so happy to have finally got to one and will now find more. Thank you for such a unique experience!
- Wonderful and immersive experience! What a magical show! I would definetely come back.
- Very enjoyable loved the Queen music but am also a huge fan of classical music. Very talented musicians.
- Just captivating, I was surprised that I knew so many of the songs!
- It wss an amazing night
- Excellent evening
- An amazing show. Loved the bend of classical and Queen music!
- Very good
- Wonderful performance! I took my daughter here for her birthday. We both loved it!
Titanic: The Exhibition LA
4327 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA , EE. UU., 90004
Select date and session