⭐ Stranger Things: The Experience is an immersive experience in New York based on the iconic Netflix show. Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story and unlock your power as you journey through Hawkins Lab alongside your favorite characters. Then enjoy an 80s-style medley of locations and fan-favorite moments with merchandise, food & drinks, photo ops, interactive performers, and more surprises!
🚨The experience will leave NYC after September 4! Do not delay and get your tickets now!🚨
🎫 Standard Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations
🎫 VIP Admission - includes admission to the Hawkins Lab immersive experience and the free-roam Mix-Tape medley of locations + a complimentary drink, a special Stranger Things gift, and priority access
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Ticket for 1 person
- Youth: ticket for 1 person (ages 5-17) - All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🔴 August - Last tickets available
🟡 September - Limited availability
🎬 Be the hero and unlock your power in a brand-new, exclusive Stranger Things story
💬 Interact with your favorite Stranger Things characters
🤩 Enjoy a high-quality production with incredible special effects
✨ Explore nostalgic 80s-themed shops and iconic locations straight from the show such as Scoops Ahoy
🛍️ Enjoy themed food & drinks and take home exclusive merchandise
📸 Take pics in the Byers’ living room, in an 80s-style photo booth, at the Palace Arcade, or with a Demogorgon
📅 Dates: from May 7 until September 4, 2022
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Wednesdays: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1-hour immersive experience, but you are welcome to stay and hang in the Mix-Tape as long as you’d like!
📍 Location: Duggal Greenhouse - 63 Flushing Ave, Bldg. 268 Brooklyn NY
👤 Age requirement: this experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and special effects, children under 5 will not be admitted
💡 This experience contains sequences of flashing lights, which may affect guests who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities
👗 Dress code: the 80s are calling! You're invited to a bodacious world of fanny packs and shoulder pads
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Nerd, do you copy? It’s your turn to be the main character! Be the hero of your own Stranger Things story at Stranger Things: The Immersive Experience. Your journey will begin in Hawkins Lab, where you’ll take part in a story-driven interactive adventure and use your powers to save the day alongside Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max, and Will. After all that excitement, the fun is far from over: head on over to Mix-Tape to enjoy a throwback to the 80s in iconic locations such as Scoops Ahoy, Family Video, and the Palace Arcade. Whether you come alone, with your family, or with your squad, this is one ǝƃuɐɹʇs experience you don’t want to miss!
Presented by Netflix & Fever.
- Completely exceeded my expectations. Totally hands on, interactive and engaging from start to finish. I wanted to go right back in and do it again. So much fun!
- The experience was amazing! The 3D portion was very realistic and we loved it.❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Very well organized. Didn’t feel over crowded. Interactive sleep study was very fun . Photo ops where well done gift shops where very nice.
- Super Fun, Interactive and overall super enjoyable. Loved the After part of it. Great overall experience and definitely worth the money and time
- SO MUCH FUN!!! lots of cute photo opportunities and you really get to feel immersed in the world from the beginning until the second you leave the building! As a big fan i had a great time and dressing up to fit the 80s era definitely adds to the fun!
- Honestly, this was 100 bucks well spent. Everything about this was worth every dime spent. The experience it’s self was so cool, the effects and the storyline felt so inclusive and so surreal. The effects made everything feel so lively. I love the storyline so much. But the best part is, even after the experience is over, you’re offered something so much more than a gift shop. It’s like an entire trip into Hawkins with a scoops ahoy, an arcade, a pizza shop, the video store. 100% worth the trip and worth the money.
- I absolutely loved being immersed in the Stranger Things world! I went with my brother (he’s not a big a fan as I am) and even he said he had an incredible time!
- The 3D quality was insanely good! This coming from a Floridian who went to Disney and Universal very often
- terrific!! completely immersive and a fun take with you as apart of the stranger things universe. not to mention, good food and vibes after the experience!! will definitely be going again!
- The experience was so much more than I thought it would be. Truly immersive and super fun!
- You definitely feel immersed into to the movie. Everyone since you arrive is happy to have you are there greeting you and giving you direction. Well worth money and you get more than what you pay for. The questionnaire scavenger hunt was fun and you win a prize at the end. If you want to use the photo booth please take cash since they do not have an ATM there and it only takes cash, for everything else you can pay with card. More than I expected, don’t mind going again and I regret not getting the VIP tickets. The cast interacts with you more.
- IM A HUGE STRANGER THINGS FAN AND OMGGG IT WAS THE BEAT EXPERIENCE EVER!! Literally the best! MY FAV PEOPLE TO BUMP INTO WHO WORKED THERE WERE BRAIN SKY SYD AND I THINK HIS NAME WAS DYLAN HE WAS THE REPORTER. They were all super fun and funny full of energy and literally overall the best!!! The experience was super nice and collaborative! I bring my little brother and he loved it as well!! I would 100000% recommend it to everyone!! Please go!!! You would love all the cast they were amazing and all employees I love them all and hope to see them all soon because I loved it so much I’m going to go again! Everything is stranger things theme and honestly the music is 80s too which brings everything all together and the decorations
- It exceeded my expectations, I took my 15 year old but ended up enjoying every single exhibit this is a must visit
- Such an awesome experience. You were fully immersed in the world of Stranger Things!
- We had the best time!! Any Stranger Things fan needs to go!!
63 Flushing Ave, Bldg. 268 Brooklyn NY, 11205