⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi and more at Meat Market under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Meat Market
📅 Dates and times: 6 August at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Nausicaa Valley of the Wind
- Porco Rosso
- Laputa Castle in the Sky
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Princess Mononoke
- Spirited Away
- String quartet - Eclective Strings (formerly known as Vivace Collective - violin, viola, cello)
- We love the Fever Candlelight concerts. Magical, snappy, exciting and all in the space of an hour!
- Loved it!! The musicians were so lovely and I loved the intimate nature of the concert.
- FANTASTIC! SUCH A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE 👏🏽👏🏽
- Brilliant show and ambience!
- Amazing performance. Loved every second.
- Atmosphere was great, wasn't sure what to expect but really loved it
- Such a wonderful and warm experience!
- What an amazing night. It was absolutely fantastic
- 10 star superb!
- Amazing! Loved it so much.
- Beyond... this was amazing!!!
- amazing experience