⭐ Los Angeles Fashion Week 2022 is here! Enjoy a visually stunning runway featuring renowned and up-and-coming designers. Expect celebrity appearances, afterparties with live DJs, and much more in a one-of-a-kind fashion week extravaganza!
Tickets for Los Angeles Fashion Week 2022
🎫 General Admission Ticket - Standing room for 1 person
🎫 Row 3 Ticket -Includes a Row 3 Seat + Priority Entrance to runway area + After Party Access
🎫 Row 2 Ticket - Includes a Row 2 Seat + Access to the VIP Lounge + Priority Entrance to runway area + After Party Access
🎫 Row 1 Ticket -Includes a Row 1 Seat + Swag Bag, Sponsored Goodies + VIP Lounge + Hosted Cocktails + After Party Access
🎫 VIP Sky Booth - Includes Private Area in the VIP lounge with 6 Orchestra Balcony Row 1 seats overlooking the runway + Charcuterie + Hosted Cocktails + After Party Access
🎫 Ultimate Insider VIP Pass for 2 - All-Access Pass for the entire week. Includes 2 Row 1 Seats + Swag Bag, Sponsored Goodies + VIP Lounge + Hosted Cocktails + Backstage meet and greet with designers + Red Carpet w/ Getty Images + After Party Access
🤩 Attend LA Fashion Week's 2022 runways at the iconic Majestic Downtown, a 30,000+ sqft historic venue in DTLA
👜 Brought to you by Art Hearts Fashion, LA's leading fashion platform
⭐ Featuring world-famous designers. Previous shows have included Nicole Miller, Carmen Steffens, Hale Bob, Michael Costello, and more!
📅 Date: October 13 – 16, 2022
🕒 Time: doors at 6:30 p.m.; shows at 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Afterparties: 10:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
⏳ Duration: duration of event is 4 hours including 2 blocks of shows running up to 30 minutes each, along with art exhibits and live entertainment in between
📍 Location: The Majestic, LA
- Afterparties: The Reserve LA
👤 Age requirement: all ages welcome. Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol
♿ Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
✔️ This experience will follow all local COVID guidelines
LA Fashion Week Schedule
- Click here to view the Fashion Week Schedule
Art Hearts Fashion events are more than just a runway show: they are an experience! Art Hearts Fashion is the leading platform dedicated to bringing innovative designers and artists to the forefront of the fashion week runway in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and beyond. The shows have featured designers including Nicole Miller, Michael Costello, Trina Turk, Orlebar Brown, Patbo, Onia, and many more. AHF events are a go-to for stylists, media and celebrities, with the likes of Britney Spears, Jason Derulo and many more being in previous attendance. Set in the stunning venue of The Majestic Downtown, Los Angeles Fashion Week is a show you do not want to miss. Get your tickets for Los Angeles Fashion Week 2022!
- Rosie M.Mar 2022LOVED the fashion show. Everything was awesome - the venue, the entertainment and photo booths.
- SormaniMar 2022It was an amazing event! Can’t wait to be back!
- Monica S.Apr 2022I really enjoyed the event, hope to attend more fashion events
- Victoria C.May 2022such a great experience!
- Angelique R.Mar 2022The show and staff were amazing!
- Veronica L.Mar 2022The event was great and alot of fun. They were running behind and I wish it had been more timely/less waiting around.
- Jessica L.Mar 2022I enjoyed the show. I'm happy I was able to see models because of the large screen. The setup was beautiful. The only issue I had was the only restroom to use the after the hour break was on the second floor. There was only one small restroom, which I didn't end up using because apparently someone made a big mess in there (I didn't bother to see). Otherwise, the show helped gain my interest in the designers. ❤
- Sabah L.Mar 2022Fun event. Would have been nice to have parking options/locations outlined under info.
- Jamie G.Mar 2022Had a great time
- Tanner P.Mar 2022Great show
- Michael D.Mar 2022Enjoyed myself thank yoy
- Yolanda J.Mar 2022we really enjoyed ourselves well worth the cost and I'm glad we paid for seats it would have been nice if they had snacks to purchase and it was two long intermissions so we had to go accross the street to eat and it started late
- Mayra L.Mar 2022Amazing!
- Elizabeth B.Mar 2022awesome
- Rigina K.Apr 2022Amazing
650 S Spring St, 90014