⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Atlanta. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Jazz & The Black Experience at Trolley Barn under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Trolley Barn
📅 Dates and times: July 27 at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Atlanta
- It Don’t Mean A Thing - Duke Ellington
- God Bless The Child - Billie Holiday
- Backwater Blues - Dinah Washington
- Heard It Through The Grapevine - Gladys Knight
- Tell Me Something Good - Rufus featuring Chaka Khan
- Mr. Magic - Grover Washington
- That Thing (Doo Wop) - Lauryn Hill
- Long Walk - Jill Scott
- PureSoul Atlanta
- We really enjoyed the music and the ambiance was awesome! Wish it was a bit longer, but everything was great!! We will definitely do it again.
- It was a unique beautiful experience, we enjoyed the venue, the music, the ambiance. I will go again!
- We really enjoyed ourselves our daughter got us tickets .So we thanked our daughter for buying tickets for us
- The artists were amazing! I love the way they designed the act as a storytelling of the history and timeline of the music. It was very engaging and interactive. Loved the Trolley Barn venue.
- The ambience was so peaceful. The vocalists gave me goosebumps. The music brought me so much joy and comfort and we also got a musical history lesson! Can’t wait to see Pure Soul again!
- I had the most amazing experience! The band was fantastic and played music that I know, loved and took me back to good times ❤️
- The ambiance was great and the performance was excellent! I highly recommend it for anyone considering a intimate date night.
- Had so much fun! The venue was beautiful and music was amazing. The band was extremely talented
- The ambiance was romantic, The band was phenomenal, The experience was exhilarating the way the entertainment took you on a journey. The vibe was real. Glad I took my lady to this. 👏🏾 💯🖤
- What an amazing experience, definitely awe inspiring. Just something about the candlelight that is it’s own performance.
- Beautiful ❣️ The performers were amazing !
- It was great. Intimate. LOVE the no cell phone policy!
- Absolutely amazing voices. Beautiful ambience,and expert musicals
- It was delightful! The hubs and I truly enjoyed it!
- Amazing experience!
963 Edgewood Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, 30307
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!