🎫 Table for 2, 3 or 4 including dinner (2 course) and live music
Attendees will be assigned a seating arrangement on arrival
✨ An intimate dinner experience on the beautiful Hotel Chantelle Rooftop
🎷 Enjoy an evening of bossa nova, samba, jazz, and modern flavors of Brazil performed by a live band of all-star NYC jazz musicians.
🍽️ Each ticket includes a 2-course meal of choice per person. Additional food and beverage can be purchased separately. You can choose your meal from the menu here and order upon arrival
📍 Location: Hotel Chantelle
📅 Dates and times: Wednesdays at 6-7 p.m. & 8:30-9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes. Doors open 1-hour before start time on your ticket. No late entry is permitted.
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: there is no elevator at Hotel Chantelle - you will have to walk up a flight of stairs to access the roof
🌡️ If temperatures reach below 55 degrees the glass roof will be closed
❓ Please note: ticket price does not cover tax and tip for the included 2-course meal. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added for the included meal and any additional food & beverage purchased on site.
First course (choose 1)
- Moules Frites: pot of steamed PEI mussels, shallot white wine cream broth, with pomme frites
- White Truffle Flatbread: shaved truffle, fresh sheep’s milk ricotta, mascarpone & goat cheese, mushrooms, arugula, white truffle oil, shaved parmesan (V)
- Tuna Poké Cigar: crisp wonton shell, soy-sesame marinade, wasabi tobiko dipSecond course (choose 1)
Second course (choose 1)
- Caesar Salad with Chicken: shaved romaine, baby organic kale, crushed croutons, crisp parmesan crumbles, pecorino snow (sub salmon $5)
- Roast Chicken: slow-roasted organic half chicken with fresh herb salsa verde
- Pan-Roasted Salmon: Wild Norwegian Salmon, sautéed white asparagus, dill hollandaise, crispy leek
Performed by the Nick Biello Quintet (vocals, drum, bass, sax, nylon-string guitar)
Featuring the beautiful music of Antonio Carlos Jobim, João Gilberto, and Luiz Bonfá, as well as modern tunes performed with a Brazilian twist
Enjoy an intimate and delicious 2-course meal and the delightful sounds of Brazil at Hotel Chantelle! Take in the beautiful rooftop views while swaying to the warm sounds of bossa nova, samba, and the jazz flavors of Brazil. Featuring the beautiful music of Antonio Carlos Jobim, João Gilberto, and Luiz Bonfá, as well as modern tunes performed with a Brazilian twist. Fever tickets include two courses per person, but you can also purchase additional food and beverage on site. Treat yourself as the weather gets chillier and your loved ones to this rooftop dinner experience like no other!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Best night ever. The Hotel Chantelle is lovely and the ambiance on the rooftop coupled with the Brazilian jazz was exquisite. The band was perfect. Their sounds echoed through the night air and made everything feel as right as rain. the food was yummy also, seasoned and cooked to perfection."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "It was such an amazing experience. The service was great and food was good. The music was beautiful. Thank you."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Very very NICE...OUTSTANDING!"
Carrer d'Olot, 16-18,, 08024
Select date and session