⭐ The Rose Room is a circus speakeasy in Midtown that brings the best nightlife entertainment weekly. Blending old-world vaudeville with NYC’s underground circus scene, this alluring late-night performance is not for the faint of heart!
Tickets for The Rose Room: Late Night Circus in NYC
🎫 Club Access - single bar seat for 1 person
🎫 VIP Table - Table for up to 4 people
🌹 Step into the Rose Room, Midtown’s acclaimed circus speakeasy
💃Enjoy a signature show that blends old-world vaudeville with an immersive cocktail lounge
✨ Let the Emcee bring you into a world of intimate jazz and sensual circus
🍸 Sip luscious libations with bottle service, wine, and cocktails available for purchase
📅 Date: Thursdays – Saturdays
🕒 Time: 11 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: The Producer’s Club, NYC
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is ADA compliant
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Hidden behind a bar in the heart of NYC's Theatre District, The Rose Room opens its doors when Broadway fizzles out for the evening. Late Night Circus is a unique immersive nightlife experience inspired by The Secret Garden, old-world vaudeville, and the underground world of mythos and legend. Let the Emcee bring you into a world of sensual circus, luscious libations, and dark desires. Whatever you do, don't miss out on all the high-flying fun and get your tickets now for The Rose Room: Late Night Circus in NYC!
- My friends and I loved it! Thr magic shows, acrobatics, and musical performances were top tier. i would definitely go again
- Such a wonderful experience! All of the employees were super friendly and the magic show which I saw at the 9pm showing was with Mystique and it was so great. He was funny, the tricks were wonderful, and he involved all of the audience at one point or another so it felt really intimate and fun. Not to mention the drinks were amazing!
- Very fun night!
- Amazing would go again! Ten stars
- loved the atmosphere.
- Amazing performances fantastic Host/MC!
- Not for everyone
- Definitely a different but highly entertaining experience
- Awesome experience - I would highly recommend to reserve a table otherwise you’ll stand by the entrance where the talent comes in and out.
- A fun and different experience. Perfect for a NYC night out.
- Terrific except for no small plates or alcohol as advertised but we got free bottles of wine.
- An excellent show.
- Interesting but I thought it would be longer
- Great experience! Fun, complementary wine/champagne due to bar being closed but they still made the experience fun!