⭐ Banksy: Genius or Vandal is a one-of-a-kind exhibition in Los Angeles. Jump into the world of the celebrated master of the streets with over 80 genuine and certified artworks from private collections, and view street art like never before.
🚨Last dates available! Its your last chance to uncover the mysterious artist.🚨
🟡 July - Limited availability
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26) or Military
- Group Bundle (+6 people)
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience (about 10 minutes), and a poster
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
🎫 Guided Tours - Special ticket including a 1 hour and 20 minute guided tour with a maximum of 12 people (only available on Fridays and Saturdays at 11:00 am, 12:30 pm, and 2:00 pm)
Special services are available for private sessions: please visit our website for more information.
What You Will Enjoy
🎨 An educational and descriptive voyage into the mysterious universe created by Banksy
🖼️ More than 80 genuine and certified works belonging to private collections
🌍 A highly successful event that has already toured through 15 cities
🥽 A virtual reality experience through the artist’s career, created especially for this event
🏛️ A breathtaking location in the heart of the city
📅 Dates: From July, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fridays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturdays and Holidays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 to 80 minutes
👤 Age requirements: suitable for all ages
📍 Venue: 10113 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City - Building D, 90232
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible. Please keep in mind that no rentals will be available on site
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience following the local government guidelines. At the moment there are no face mask nor COVID-19 vaccination special requirements are needed to attend this experience
❓ To view the FAQs for this event please click here
Art lovers, stop what you’re doing! It’s official: LA is now hosting Banksy: Genius or Vandal, the new exhibition dedicated to the famous and enigmatic British artist. The experience plunges you into the mysterious universe of the Bristol-born street artist, offering you an incredible journey featuring 80 genuine and certified artworks. After touring through cities in Europe, Asia and the Americas, this highly-successful event finally makes its way to LA. You will be able to enjoy a rich selection of works lent from private collectors around the world, plus a unique virtual reality experience guiding you through the artist's career. Get ready to embark on a journey to the heart of the artwork of the mysterious king of the streets!
- Unexpected and unique
- Excellent exhibition, it was mind blowing and educational
- One of the best exhibits I have ever seen truly phenomenal great work
- WONDERFUL! Kudos to the designers of the exhibit; I’ve never been to a more well done display of artwork. The art, speaks for itself and it does speak. Loved it!
- More than I expected
- Expected more works
- Awesome exhibition. Highly recommend.
- Immersive and invigorating. I knew some about him, but learned so much more.
- Immersive room was too much to take in so we missed a lot of the presentation. Same images were up too long. Perhaps if they changed more quickly, we would have stayed to see the whole thing.
- It was a wonderful experience.
- Such an excellent experience. It’ll make you question a lot of things. It got me feeling emotional too.
- It was a great exhibition. Powerful to see a group of his images all in one place. Some made me smile and other really were a gut punch. Especially Newhouse seeing how he worked with his environment and how his art changed if it was covered or partially covered. Highly recommend.
- they had decent amount of art or prints. but not all of them that I wanted to see. still good though. recomend doing the vr experience.
- Really well curated and recommended it to others
- We enjoyed the exhibit very much! Make sure you do the VR experience too!