⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Auckland. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake and more ft. ballet at Holy Trinity Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Holy Trinity Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Auckland
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here!
- Swan Lake Theme 🩰
- Overture Miniature from the Nutcracker
- Sleeping Beauty Waltz 🩰
- Overture to Romeo & Juliet 🩰
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy 🩰
- Arabian Dance 🩰
- March from the Nutcracker 🩰
- Trepak from the Nutcracker
- Dance of the Mirlitons 🩰
- Pizzicato Polka by Johann & Josef Strauss 🩰
- Waltz of the Flowers 🩰
🩰 Guest performance by ballerinas with these pieces
- String quartet: Kulios String Quartet
- Dancers: Amelia Chandulal-Mackay, Ariah Mandeno, Hilary An-Roddie, Koharu Iino (Choreographed by Lesley Bandy)
- Fabulous thank you
- brilliant, we loved it. it was a very nice way to spend an hour or so. thank you.
- My daughter and I really enjoyed the evening. The candles gave a wonderful soft glow to the beautiful music and gorgeous ballerinas. Thank you all so much!
- Absolutely loved it!!Great ambience!!
- Such a great show
- An enjoyable evening, beautiful..
- Great show
- Beautiful. One of the strings was slightly flat or off which was a shame as they were technically very good.
- Awesome - probs not enough detail on marketing advertising to confirm exactly what content you are going to see - but very enjoyable nonetheless
- Beautiful venue
- An enjoyable experience - venue, candles, dancers, music and atmosphere.
- Fabulous!! Quartet superb and the ballerinas exquisite 💕
- Lovely ambient lights. The ballet and string quartet combo was lovely! It was such a treat and a beautiful evening
- It was a birthday gift from my daughter, we had dinner before then the show. We both thoroughly enjoyed it!
- The music was absolutely beautiful. Atmosphere and scenery also impeccable. Best of the series so far, loved it so much
Holy Trinity Cathedral - Auckland
Cnr St Stephens Ave & Parnell Rd, Parnell, Auckland, 1052
Don't miss out!
Select date and session