⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Sydney. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake and more ft. ballet at The Hayden Orpheum under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Hayden Orpheum
📅 Dates and times: 26 August at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.(select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy
- Arabian Dance
- Chinese Dance
- Dance of the Mirlitons
- Swan Lake
- Spanish Dance
- Sleeping Beauty
- Borodin - String Quartet No.2
- String quartet - Ben Adler Quartet
- Lovely experience, beautiful ballet and music. The scenery was set lovely and the musician were very funny, which drove the whole event.
- Absolutely amazing ballet and music!! Recommend 100%
- Such a lovely atmosphere with the candlelight & all!! The music was beautiful & the dancing too. My favourite part was the Swan Lake ballet & music... reminded me of my childhood, when I'd watch the Swan Lake animated movie with my sisters!!! You should make that part a little longer.
- I loved it. Such a beautiful night, the performance and the hosts were amazing.
- Stunning dancing, especially the classical ballet excerpts. Beautiful music and a lovely venue. All round a very entertaining evening. Would take friends back to the same show.
- Very entertaining! Have not seen something like this before. Well done to the six entertainers.
- The atmosphere was amazing and the Ben Adler Quartet was very entertaining, providing more than I though I paid for with humour and musical knowledge.
- It was a bery enjoyable evening. Musician's and dancers were great.
- It was fantastic event with culture and class. The performances was superb.
- It was fun, the music was great, the dancers were amazing, the interludes of speech were entertaining and overall atmosphere was a fun group date for me and my girls.
- Very atmospheric
- My daughter loved it especially seeing the musicians on stage and then them telling jokes she is 10
- Highly enjoyable, would recommend. Great venue - every seat has a clear view.
- Great venue. Great music and would be even greater with more dancers and more musicians. You guys are growing very well. Congratulations!
- The string quartet was amazing!!!! The ballet was good but I feel that some different moves were needed. Beautiful dancers
Select date and session