🎫 General admission for 1 person
🍸 Tickets include your choice of a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine. Food is not included.
✨ Exclusive jazz series, limited to an intimate attendance capacity
😍 Upscale American restaurant is known to be one of the city's most romantic
🥞 Access to a delicious $59 pre-fixe brunch menu available for purchase (food is not included in your Fever ticket, but must be purchased at the venue. You will have access to a full bar and a food menu)
📅 Dates: various Sundays
🕒 Times: 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Venue: One If By Land, Two If By Sea, Greenwich Village
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: seating is on a first come first served basis.
- Maple Syrup Granola - greek yogurt, seasonal berries, acacia honey
- Chef’s Fruit Plate - seasonal selection
- Oysters & Shrimp Cocktails - champagne mignonette, cocktail sauce, horseradish
- Heirloom Tomato & Baby Arugula Salad - whipped feta cheese, shallot vinaigrette,
- Italian Milk Burrata - San Marzano tomato jam, aged balsamic, Tuscan olive oil, basil oil
- Golden Osetra Caviar ($95 supplement) - traditional blini, crème fraîche
- Seared Black Angus Tenderloin ($10 supplement) - sunny-side up eggs, home fries, roasted tomatoes
- Crab Cake Benedict - sourdough toast, poached eggs, herb hollandaise (Lobster Benedict $10 supplement)
- Chef’s Omelette - wild mushrooms, ham, red onions, spinach, tomatoes, truffle pecorino cheese, roasted potatoes
- Croque-Wellington - mushroom duxelles, ham, foie gras torchon, béchamel, truffle tapenade, sunny-side up egg
- Roasted Peppers and Tomato Shakshuka - baked eggs, stone ground polenta
- Smoked Salmon Tartine - scallion cream cheese, red onion, capers, multigrain toast
- Banana Foster French Toast - sliced almonds, seasonal berries
This exclusive jazz series is limited to an intimate attendance capacity. It’s a rare opportunity to be a personal guest at this chic venue! Step into the venue to see candlelit tables, brick fireplaces, a baby grand piano and a private garden. The restaurant operates inside a historic, land-marked carriage house originally built in 1767, and once owned by Aaron Burr, Vice President of the United States. Vocalist and host Michael Arenella and Quintet will feature an all-star line-up of New York’s finest Jazz musicians and guest vocalists. On top of the beautiful music, there will be a delightful full brunch menu that you will have access to purchase! Whether you sit in The Constitution Room, The Mezzanine, or the main dining area you will enjoy one of the most beautiful settings in New York City!
- Music, food and venue were all perfect, definitely Italy recommend. Surprised it wasn't more packed, it truly was a great spot
- Excellent service, food, venue and jazz.
- Loved every bit of it!
- This event was wonderful. The music was awesome, the ambience was lovely and the food was divine! Will most likely be back and will totally spread the word :)
- Food was great
- Nice place. Pretty garden outside. Nice jazz music! Food pretty decent.
- Everything about our experience here was perfection!
- Jazzz was great - service felt off a little
- The atmosphere was good and the music was enjoyable. It was a good pivot to have the music inside due to the rain. I wish they would have people adhere to the dress code.
- Food, service, music and atmosphere were all superb! Can’t wait to go back!
- The jazz quartet was amazing as was the atmosphere and food!👍🏻
- The music, food and atmosphere were all superb! Orchid is a wonderful, warm and professional server!
- Definitely a 5 star experience.
- Nice and eazy
- Very cute little gem in Chelsea. The ambiance was lovely and the staff was welcoming.
Residenzstraße 1, 80333 München, Deutschland, 80333
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Jun 2023
- Jul 2023
- Aug 2023
- Sep 2023
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023
- Dec 2023