⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Birmingham. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi in the open air of the exquisite Birmingham Botanical Gardens, by the gentle glow of candlelight.
🌷 VIP tickets include entry to the Botanical Gardens!
📍 Venue: The Birmingham Botanical Gardens
📅 Date and times: Friday 26 August at 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 The VIP zone offers premium visibility and deck chair seating which is assigned on a first booked basis. Standard ticket holders are advised to bring their own picnic blanket for seating and spots will be assigned on a first come first served basis. Camp chairs and other types of lawn chairs are permitted
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Four Seasons: Spring
- Four Seasons: Summer
- Four Seasons: Autumn, Third Movement
- Four Seasons: Winter
- Gloria, First and Last Movements
- Concerto "Alla Rustica"
- Concerto for 2 Violins, Lute and Continuo
- Concerto for Strings RV166
- Concerto "Conca"
- G Minor Violin Concerto RV31
- String quartet - to be announced!
- Lovely talent artist that captured a beautiful evening of music in a indelic setting.
- Wonderful! Will do it again and recommend it to our friends! Excellent location good facilitie, great staff from Candelight and the musicians fab!
- A very nice concert in a a beautiful setting
- Fantastic setting for such beautiful music
- A magical musical affair!
- excellent superb night