⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Auckland. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi's Four Seasons at Presbyterian Church of St Luke's under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Presbyterian Church of St Luke's
📅 Dates and times: 27 January at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Auckland
- Selections from Vivaldi's Four Seasons
- Real Entertainment String Quartet
- Directed by Anna-Marie Alloway
- excellent musicians.....wonderful performance and lovely setting
- Tranquil and amazing
- Joe Harrop and his group of very talented musicians were amazing. Loved the venue, St Luke's Church looked beautiful by candlelight. A truly wonderful performance and a memorable evening for mum and I.
- Don’t stop
- Amazing! Such a great night out.
- Fantastic Musicians, beautiful venue.
- An experience of brilliant musicians, story telling & ambience - so memorable!
- Really enjoyed it. Great atmosphere. Looking at booking next one.
- Great show and atmosphere
- Amazing event!
- Was absolutely gorgeous they played so well definitely recommend I only wish you could see better from the back seats and they were more candles can I wrap for when you were sitting in the back as you could not see them when they were on the ground but it was absolutely gorgeous
- Really superb performance