⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Philadelphia that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas
🚨 New dates added! 🚨
🟡 June - Limited availability
🟢 July - Good availability
🤴 Father's Day Special: On Sunday, 19 June, there will be a sketch artist at the experience (12 noon till 4 p.m.). Buy one "Father's Day Special" ticket and get your sketch for up to 5 people!
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass (max. 2 adults + min. 2 kids)
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
🧑🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: June-July, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Monday and Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday & holidays: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Detailed info about opening hours and ticket prices at the end of this text.
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: The Tower Theatre. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✅ As official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, we may enforce vaccinations and/or require masks. We will not require vaccination unless mandated by the city or venue. Regardless, we highly encourage all attendees to wear masks.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes.
- Most amazing exhibit I have ever seen. Staff was so friendly and helpful. Love the timed tickets so it can be a small group at any given time. Would not be opposed to seeing it again . . . and again.
- Absolutely awesome visual experience! Plus, the Van Gogh personal background and historical perspective relative to each featured painting were well presented and very interesting. We highly recommend this very special exhibition.
- Amazing exhibit, the artwork, the virtual reality, and special effects were all amazing, friendly staff too
- This was an amazing exhibit! My husband and I went for our 28th wedding anniversary! It was fantastic and very immersive!
- Very interactive experience! Loved the virtual world aspect as well!
- Peaceful, educational, welcoming, staff was very informative and helpful. Not to sound cliché, but it was a great experience
- I wish it was a bigger exhibit, but I loved it
- Beautiful exhibit, so many things to learn and see , great for people who are not museum goers. VR is a must do, super cool!
- I would rate it a 4.5. It was a lot of fun, and very very cool. Really amazing and breathtaking. The music was beautiful too. If there was a screen covering the ceiling in the big room, then that would have made it a 5 star.
- Very enjoyable experience- friendly exhibit staff, free parking nearby and a fascinating display of Van Gogh's works
- I took 2 college students and we all had a great time! We were familiar with Van Gogh's paintings but loved seeing them come alive with vibrant colors!
- Great experience. Loved the immersion theater. The staff was awesome, friendly, happy and helpful.
- One of the best experience ever. Truly worth the money. Definitely do the VR when you go! It's awesome
- We loved the Immersive room!!! The information provided throughout the exhibit was informative and and enhanced the experience in the immersive room. Thanks for the experience!
- Glasses of virtual reality and the animated room were great! Highly recommend! Although everyone should bear in mind that this exhibition doesn't have any original paintings of Van Gogh.
The Tower Theatre
S 69th St &, Ludlow St, Upper Darby, 19082