⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Houston that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟡 August - Limited availability
🟢 September - Good availability
Official Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Houston
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Child (4 to 12)
- Family Pass: max. 2 adults + min. 2 kids
- Senior (65+), Student (13 to 26), or Military
- Group bundle (for groups of 15+ people) - enjoy a 10% discount on all tickets
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (4 to 12)
🎫 VIP Guided Tour - Special VIP ticket including a 1h 20 minutes guided tour with a maximum of 20 people. (Only available on Fridays and Saturdays at 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4 p.m.).
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: August 2022 (select during purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour)
- Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
-Sundays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
⏳ Duration: The visit will take around 60 to 75 minutes
👤 Age requirement: All ages! Free entry for children under 4 years old
📍 Location: Marq'e Entertainment Center, Houston. Get directions
♿ Accessibility: The exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience, please refer to the FAQs for details.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360-degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and the UK. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Houston!
- It was a superb experience. Very informative as well as a great way to experience the artist and his work.
- Such a unique and beautiful exhibit! And a creative way of bringing it to the public…
- Great Experience. The Bedroom at Arles and the big room were tops! It's a great way to spend an hour and a half to two hours to experience the art! By far, much better than just looking at the paintingas at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
- It was amazing! Like nothing I’d ever seen! You could really feel everything Van Gogh himself had been feeling then through his paintings
- The immersion, and the virtual reality, were really fascinating
- This was life impacting exhibition. Stunning amazing!
- This was a very enjoyable afternoon. Creative, colorful, and gaining knowledge of a great painter. The big room was spectacular.
- It was very good with interesting information about Van Gogh that our group was not aware of. We enjoyed it and sitting int he immersive area was beautiful and peaceful.
- We are not into arts but we really enjoyed the immersion experience. It's not overwhelming and the staff was super nice and helpful!
- I enjoyed the virtual reality the most. The Imersive room was large and somewhat comfortable. I enjoyed the "holigram" type visual of Van Gogh bust.
- Really unique, entertaining, innovative, and interesting. Glad our city has something like this to enjoy.
- The immersive part of the exhibit was beautiful and fascinating. I was hoping for multiple rooms that were immersive.
- Amazing experience. So soothing to sit in a room enveloped in Van Gogh masterpieces. Music and art joined together.
- It was absolutely amazing! Loved all the info on Van Gogh and the visuals were out of this world. I loved every minute of it.
- This was a wonderful experience! I learned much more than I expected about Van Gogh's interesting short life and profuse amount of art work he accomplished. The interactive design was so relaxing and creative. Loved the virtual experience too! Thanks for making it an incredible date night with my wife!
Marq'e Entertainment Center
7620 Katy Freeway, 77024