⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at the Athenaeum Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
🐨 This Fever experience can be claimed for Victorian Dining and Entertainment Program rebates! Apply for your Victorian Entertainment Program here. You can view the FAQs for your Discover Victorian Entertainment Program here.
📍 Venue: Athenaeum Theatre, Theatre 2
📅 Dates and times: 4 November at 6:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- Nuvole Bianche
- Una Mattina
- I Giorni
- Elegy For The Arctic
- Le Onde
- Golden Butterflies
- Pianist - Van-Anh Nguyen & Cellist -Conrad Hamill
- Just magical. The sensitivity of the artists really brought home the beautiful imagery of Ludovico Einaudi's works. Thanks.
- Awesome night out! Performance was stunning and setting was intimate.
- Beautiful music and wonderful experience. Have already booked my next one!
- Beautiful music and loved the violinist who compered
- A wonderful experience - both artists were beautiful in their performance.
- Very well organised. Loved it
- Great Music and Super Musicians
- beautiful music with an amazing atmosphere
- absolutely brilliant!
- Very good and enjoyable
Select date and session