🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience with a surprise menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m.
📍 Location: Andiamo Detroit Riverfront
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for within reason
👤 Age requirement: 12 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here. Note: Gratuity for your server is paid upon attendance
📱 If you need to specify any allergies or dietary restrictions, please fill out the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instructions
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favorite color, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegan)
- Starter: soft and crispy come together in delightful bites. Paired with a fresh and flavorful dip on the side
- Main: its strong, tongue-tingling good flavors will catch your senses by surprise
- Dessert: smooth and velvety textures with some of Mother nature’s greatest gifts
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: crisp textures appear on your plate delivered straight from the sea, with a dab of freshness and tang
- Main: some of the ocean’s greatest treats married together with a rich and salty blanket that will melt you with its flavors
- Dessert: an eclectic mix of pure goodness that will shock you with its heavenly textures and tastes
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: a crispy layered surprise that will delight you with its strong flavors
- Main: a rich combination of earthy and meaty gifts enter the room to wow you with every bite
- Dessert: silky and sweet flavors you know and love presented in mouthwatering textures to soothe your tastebuds
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- Wonderful experience! Delicious food!
- I loved everything!! I had the red meats menu and the appetizer was out of this worlds! But I do recommend asking about spicy food, my entrée I felt a little spicy and I usually don’t eat anything spicy!! Overall.. perfect!!
- great experience
- Loved everything except the high top table
- Different and it was very nice food was delo5
- Loved the experience and our wait staff Hussein
- Very kool event
- What a great experience! We laughed, enjoyed our time and had great food! The biggest disappointment was the let down when you got your fork/spoon to your month and nothing was on it!! That did provide a lot of laughter for us.
- Food was deliciously excellent! Staff was professional and helpful! Highly recommend!
- Fun experience
- Just ok
- Food was great. Wish wait staff would not talk about the food until the end as we could hear others talking about it before we were done.
- Great event ..
- Was lovely
- Everything was fabulous. Food was good. Only complaint was the wait time in between courses.
Andiamo Detroit Riverfront
400 Renaissance Center A-03, Detroit, 48243
Select date and session
- Feb 2023
- Mar 2023