🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
🎫 Zone D seating (restricted visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing iconic movie soundtracks
⛪ Stunning architecture of the iconic Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
✔️ A safe and socially-distanced event, ensuring you are comfortable and at ease
📌 Venue: Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
📅 Date and time: 23rd February at 7 p.m and 9 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (Doors open 30mins before start - please make sure to arrive on time as late entry will not be permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ Please view the FAQs for this Fever Original event here
🔗 Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here.
- Cinema Paradiso, Ennio Morricone
- Pink Panther, Henry Mancini
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, Ennio Morricone
- I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You from Zorro, James Horner
- Maestro from The Holiday, Hans Zimmer
- Moon River, Henry Mancini
- Skyfall from James Bond, Adele
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic, Celine Dion
- Phantom Of The Opera Main Theme, Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Portugese Love Theme from Love Actually, Craig Armstrong
- Pirates of the Caribbean Medley, Hans Zimmer
- Godfather, Nino Rota
- Game of Thrones Main Theme
- Gladiator, Hanz Zimmer
- Back to the Future Main Theme, Alan Silvestri
- I Dreamed A Dream from Les Miserables
- To be announced!
Enjoy some of the greatest film soundtracks like never before! Surrounded by the gentle glow of candlelight, you'll listen to musical masterpieces created by the brilliant minds of Ennio Morricone, Henry Mancini, James Horner and John Williams, among others. No doubt these tracks will sound familiar, as they give life to films such as Jurassic Park, Harry Potter and Star Wars. Still, with this concert's sublime performance and stunning atmosphere, you'll feel as if you're listening to them for the first time.
💬 Tracie S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was a truely magical experience, will do again next year. Wonderful."
💬 Helene B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Stunning setting and beautiful music. Thoroughly enjoyed it."
💬 Melissa S. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "well organised, great venue, good acoustics, talented musicians."