⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Bach to the Beatles at Saints Peter and Paul Jesuit Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Saint Peter and Paul Jesuit Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes. Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start time. Late entry is not permitted
👤 Age requirement: all guests must be 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Detroit
- “Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G Major, BWV 1048: I. Allegro”
- “Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude”
- Bach / Gounod: “Ave Maria”
- “Concerto for 2 Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043: I. Vivace”
- “I Want to Hold Your Hand”
- “Strawberry Fields Forever”
- “All You Need Is Love”
- “Eleanor Rigby”
- “When I'm Sixty-Four”
- “Penny Lane”
- “Hey Jude”
- “Here Comes the Sun”
- “Come Together”
- Kalkaska String Quartet
- The location was easy to get to. The candlelight was perfect. The Kalkasa Quartet sounded AMAZING! Talented and energetic. It was a great event..thank you!
- Wonderful performance and great selection of music! Definitely will want to see more.
- I love the music of Bach and love The Beatles. How the quartet integrated the two was amazing! My hubs even loved it and has been talking to his friends for a week about how great it was.
- Beautiful, memorable evening! The quartet was amazing. We will definitely be scheduling another candlelight concert evening again.
- This was an amazing experience! Beautifully serene, the acoustics were great, and the musicians were superb!
- The staff were all excellent and very helpful, the music was brilliant, and the setting was beautiful!
- Beautiful evening out. Will definitely consider future experiences.
- Loved how they seamlessly flowed from one style to the next.
- The total effect of candles, opulence, and exquisite music can only be felt by attending. An amazing experience each and every time.
- Thanks so much for such a WONDERFUL show! I brought my friend for her birthday, and the quartet came out to meet her and pose for a couple of photos! The performance was fantastic, especially “Come Together” 👌🏻👌🏻. Looking forward to the next already!!
- Wonderful musicians and absolutely stunning environment.
- We had a great time!
- Beautiful atmosphere and music
- Loved this show
- Very enjoyable