⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Southwark Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Southwark Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: Friday 26 August at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Dancing Queen
- Mamma Mia
- Gimme Gimme Gimme
- Take a Chance On Me
- The Winner Takes it All
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- Money, Money, Money
- Thank You For The Music
- Voulez Vous
- Does Your Mother Know
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Super Trouper
- Honey, Honey
- I Have A Dream
- String quartet - City String Ensemble
- Beautiful concert by some incredibly talented musicians. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole event!
- Great atmosphere in a beautiful setting 👌
- Lovely evening. Looking forward to the next one.
- Friendly fun four piece string quartet with gentle and enjoyable chat from their lead player. It is obvious they love what they do and their enjoyment was infectious.
- It was a magical experience!
- Truly wonderful show! I loved every minute!
- beautiful setting, nice music
- Want to go for it again 😍
- It was great. Awesome setting
- Musicians were fantastic. So clever and beautiful to listen to.
- Chilled fun vibes for all age groups, super talented group
- Such a fun experience! I absolutely loved that you could sing along, I've raved about it to all of my friends.
- Lovely atmospheric concert
How to get there?
Puente Xoco s/n-Puerta A, Xoco, Ciudad de México, 03330