⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the best of the jazz music genre onboard the unique boat venue The Tall Ship, under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Tallship at Riverside
📅 Date and time: 26 November at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 45 minutes prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+ (children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult)
♿ Accessibility: wheelchair accessible lift on board the ship
❓ Please view the FAQs here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- "At Last" - Etta James (written by Mack Gordon and Harry Warren)
- "Pennies From Heaven" - Billie Holiday (written by Arthur Johnston and Johnny Burke)
- "God Bless The Child" - Billie Holiday (written by Billie Holiday and Arthur Herzog Jr)
- "It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" - Duke Ellington
- "On The Sunny Side Of The Street" - Ella Fitzgerald (written by Jimmy McHugh and Dorothy Fields)
- "Aint Misbehavin" - Sarah Vaughan (written by Fats Waller, Harry Brooks and Andy Razaf)
- "L-O-V-E" - Nat King Cole (written by Bert Kaempfert and Milt Gabler)
- "Cheek To Cheek" - Ella Fitzgerald (written by Irving Berlin)
- And more!
- Marianne McGregor & Jazz Band
- A fantastic candlelit Jazz concert on the Tall Ship in Glasgow organised by Fever. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening.
- The location was superb and I'm not a big jazz fan but I think I'm converted.. band were amazing !! Would highly recommend it to friends
- Great renditions of jazz standards by a masterfully competent quintet, can't beat it.
- Our 1st time at this type of event, and it was fabulous!! the staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was terrific And as for the singer and her backing band - there are not enough superlatives to describe them!! Will definitely recommend to friends & we will definitely be back. !!!!!
- The venue was beautiful and it felt intimate and special. The music was fantastic with wonderful musicians and singer. The staff were great too. We had a wonderful evening.
- It was a wonderful experience. The band was excellent and lively, the music choice was fantastic and the venue was beautifully decorated. We loved it.
- Fabulous event and the staff are so helpful. Really loving the fever events.
- Lovely evening. Fabulous music and great venue.
- Oh what a night !!!!!
- What a beautiful and magical experience! The atmosphere was inviting and romantic. The music was so enjoyable!
- Very enjoyable. Good music and nice atmosphere.
- Enjoyable night, lovely surroundings, nice atmosphere, could have been warmer
- Really nice atmosphere, despite it being the early show, and great musicians! Done exactly what it said on the tin! 😎
- brilliant night jazz band where amazing really great way start festive period
- Great night. Fantastic venue.
How to get there?
St George's Hall Liverpool
St George's Place Liverpool, L1 1JJ