🎫 Ticket for 1 person to the haunted walking tour and pub crawl
👻 Listen to stories of the haunted history of Dallas
🍺 Stop at local haunted bars
👨 A costumed local guide will accompany you throughout
📅 Date: various dates (select when you purchase)
🕒 Time: 7:30pm or 8:30pm, depending on the date selected
⏳ Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
📍 Location: depart from Green Door Public House, end at Ye Old Scarlet Pumpernickel Tavern
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid photo ID
♿ Accessibility: the experience is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please note: drinks are not included but will be available for purchase. Maximum 15 people per tour. Social distancing will be enforced throughout the experience, with regular temperature checks and contactless payments
- Harwood Tavern - enjoy some liquid spirits with tales of the lingering spirits of the past.
- Main Street Garden - discover stories of the haunted hotels that surround this beautiful park.
- Majestic Theater - hear all about this haunted theater.
- Giant Eyeball - get a good look at this famous art installation.
- City Tavern - enjoy more spirits with the surrounding spirits.
- Pegasus Sign - learn just why there is a giant pegasus flying over downtown Dallas.
- The Adolphus - hear the tales from the most haunted hotel in Dallas.
- Ye Olde Scarlet Pumpernickel Tavern - finish up the night with a final glass of booze to go with you Boo's!
Combine the mystery of a haunted tour with the fun of a pub crawl in a great night out! A guide will lead you on a 2.5-hour walking tour through the historic district of downtown Dallas. Stop at four bars along the way, each housed in historic buildings with their own unique ghosts and stories. You'll have time to enjoy a delicious libation as the guide tells you all about the fascinating history of Dallas and some of its most famous and creepy haunted stories. Ghost tour and pub crawl: it's the best of both worlds!
Terms and conditions
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Such an amazing night with an incredible hostess!!
- Was fun ans spooky
- Fun stories and facts while taking a beautiful walk through down town.
- Fun time and great tour!
- It was pretty fun! Not all that scary, but I did learn some cool stuff about Dallas!
Green Door Public House
600 S Harwood St, 75201-6212
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023