🎫 Ticket for 1, including a 3-course brunch & 90 minutes of bottomless Cosmopolitan, Prosecco or Langkawi Island Iced Tea
Minimum purchase of two tickets
🥢 New Street Food Concept
📱 Super Instagrammable!
🎨 Uniquely designed location, with amazing artwork and neon lighting
🧑🍳 Delicious Asian food from home-cook chefs
🍹 90 minutes of Bottomless Cosmopolitan, Prosecco or Langkawi Island Iced Tea
📅 Date: Saturdays and Sundays
🕒 Time: 12 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Tai Pan Alley, 16 Inverness Street, Camden Town
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: max. 6 people per group. Larger groups will have to spread across two socially-distanced tables
- Click here to view the full brunch menu
Tai Pan Alley is a collection of independent outlets, showcasing the very best of Asian homestyle cooking, including Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Indian & Chinese dim sum. Experience an authentic Asian brunch from aspiring chefs in this dynamic space inspired by the back street markets of Bangkok, replicating the hustle and bustle of a traditional, energetic alleyway. The space is beautifully designed with unique artwork and neon lighting, creating a fun and lively destination for all.
- Amazing customer service, amazing food and great bottomless, they keep topping up. Loved it :)
- loved it, the staff were lovely and attentive and the food and drinks were great - the restaurant was also very pretty
- Excelllent customer service, staff were so friendly and kept refilling our drinks. 10/10 would recommend
- Staff were fabulous, food was delicious and the cocktails were kept well topped up for the entire meal. Really great experience, I'd highly recommend it!
- Really good service, staff super friendly and made sure drinks never went dry!
- Delicious food, incredibly friendly and attentive staff. We will be back again soon!
- Food was good, cocktails were great. Waitresses were so attentive and kept topping cocktails up as soon as you finish. One of the best bottomless brunches I’ve been to
- Food was superb and drink was free flowing, excellent service highly recommend
- Great food and an enjoyable time had by all.
- Amazing food, had the bottomless brunch and our drinks were never empty.
- Really good food was great and staff was amazing
- The food delicious and the Lichee G&T was right on point. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. Really delivered what it was promised, would definitely repeat this experience!
- So much food. So much alcohol. The staff are just an absolute joy and myself and my friends would readily come back here frequently because everything was on point!
- Service is amazing, and fun experience
- Great customer service when booking had to be amended. Drinks were refilled promptly and staff were friendly.