Tickets for Haunted Austin Walking History Tour in Austin
🎫 Ticket for 1 person to the walking history tour of Austin with a professional guide
🌙 Descend into the cover of darkness in the iconic city with a nationally-acclaimed storyteller
🏙️ Explore the little-known nooks and crannies of Austin, view popular street art, and visit attractions like the Driskill Hotel
😱 Retrace the paths of serial killers, explore historic crime scenes throughout the city, and learn about hauntings that occurred
📅 Date: various dates (select when you purchase)
🕒 Time: 8 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
📍 Meeting point: tours depart from the historic (and haunted) speakeasy tavern, Kreisle Building
♿ Accessibility: stroller accessible. Unfortunately the venue is not wheelchair accessible. Service animals allowed
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
If you are drawn to stories of the macabre, then this night tour is for you! Enjoy tales of murder, mystery, unrequited love, and many, many ghosts while taking a leisurely stroll. In Austin, nearly every street corner has a story to tell; with the right guide, you'll uncover the hidden stories that can't be found in textbooks. Don’t miss this walking experience under the cover of darkness—you'll find that expert storytellers combined with the weirdness of Austin make for a hauntingly good tour! Get your tickets for Haunted Austin Walking History Tour in Austin!
- Amazing tour. William was very knowledgeable, friendly and wonderful. Highly recommend this tour to anyone local or visiting
- Emily explained very well and with patience. Was a wonderful experience.
- Emily was an amazing tour guide. Learned so much about Austin’s spooky history and even got to go inside a real Speakeasy!
- Daylan was a great guide.
- Daelyn was great! Loved the tour!
- Fantastic storyteller! Really enjoyed the tour.
- Our guide was great - BUT - it was very warm and there was a motorcycle convention in town. Eeek! The roar of the engines competed with our guide which was tough. Loved the history lesson and learning about my adopted city.
- Jim is great!
- Jarod was a great guide! Fun, interesting, informative (some history). It was worth doing!
412 Congress Ave., Austin, TX USA, 78701
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023