⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of John Williams at Butchers' Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Butchers' Hall
📅 Dates and times: Sunday 21 August at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Harry Potter Medley
- Star Wars Medley
- Jurassic Park Theme
- Schindler's List Theme
- Home Alone Main Title
- Jaws' Main Title
- Superman's Love Theme
- E.T. Theme
- String quartet - Arva Quartet
- Fantastic night, really good quartet, and the decoration and "candlelight" was really well done. Would really recommend
- The quartet delivered an AMAZING performance. We were so happy to hear them and thankful for the opportunity to experience some live music tonight. THANK YOU!!
- It was a grate evening hope to do another concert there again
- What a fabulous evening in a beautiful setting and such a talented group of musicians. Thank you
- The Arva Quartet were fantastic. We really enjoyed the experience.
- Wonderful night out
- What a wonderful time we had. So different from anything we have been too before. We both love John Williams’ music and this was a delight
- Beautiful. Utterly brilliant
- Beautiful music, amazing atmosphere!
- Loved it. Beautiful music in an intimate setting.
- Really great experience,Only 4 but they play like 40 worth your time if you enjoy music 🎼
- Lovely evening. Lovely evening & great music.
- Amazing-music, musicians, settings…everything
- Lovely evening.
- Fantastic music really well played. Lovely venue.