🎫 Mystery Picnic Date for 2
🎫 Mystery Picnic Date for 2 with Bottle of Wine
🎫 Premium Mystery Picnic Date for 2 with Bottle of Wine
Each ticket includes:
- An all-inclusive mystery picnic date experience for two people
- Pre-booked and paid tastings and experiences
- A stunning picnic spread from local artisan producers including your traditional picnic foods (such as cheese, meats, fruits, crackers, etc)
- Interactive clues and riddles on your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your basket & special gourmet picnic food
- Games and conversation starters
- Additional activity and walking recommendations
- The premium picnic includes all items listed above plus a delicious speciality snack from one of the gourmet providers, a hot drink to enjoy on the go, and a bonus stop!
📅 Date: Mondays through Sundays (select a date during purchase)
🕒 Time: Start your picnic any time between 10 am – 12 pm noon
⏳ Duration: The picnic experience typically lasts 3–4 hours depending on your pace
📍 Location: Leavenworth, Bainbridge Island, or Bellingham (select after purchase)
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
🍴 Most dietary requirements can be accommodated at no additional cost, including gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian
📱 Next steps: Further details are required to confirm your booking—please make sure to follow the instructions in your ticket instructions or confirmation email
This self-guided food adventure by Amazingco is the perfect way to explore Seattle’s best neighborhoods and avoid the crowds! Starting with a picnic basket, have fun solving personally-curated clues and riddles sent to your smartphone that’ll take you on a journey to collect your special gourmet picnic food bit by bit. Each clue you solve will lead you closer to your next picnic food pickup and even closer to your final stunning secret picnic spot. This experience is all-inclusive, all you need to do is select the date and everything will be planned for you. You can expect a 3-4 hour picnic experience where you discover new parts of Seattle while supporting small business with this stress-free date!
- Good was excellent. Every store had a different selection and chose the best options and made the experience very enjoyable.
- This was a lot of fun, great way to explore an area, we chose Bainbridge Island, while having an interactive experience. The clues were fairly interesting, but easy enough to solve. We would do this again in another city/area.
- Loved it and it was planned to a T. We started a bit late, and gave the team a heads up, and they were super accommodating. Totally would recommend this experience.
- Great time!
- Great food, good time.
- Nice place’s and excellent food.
- Cute, great way to get to know the neighborhood. Wish they would have included a dog stop to get her a treat.
- It was fun, but we found a better picnic spot. The food choices were great!
- Fun date! The clues could have been harder. The stops that did went out if their way to make it an experience was such a bonus! Wish more had done that too.
All Saints Chapel
110 S East St, Raleigh, NC, 27601
Select date and session
- Mar 2023
- Apr 2023
- May 2023
- Jun 2023