⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Manchester. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky at Manchester Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Manchester Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 27 January and 3 March at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- March 🩰
- Sugar Plum Fairy 🩰
- Chinese Dance 🩰
- Waltz of the Flowers 🩰
- Swan Lake
- Dance of Little Swans
- The Swan 🩰
- Arabian Dance 🩰
- Trish-Trash Polka
- Pizzicato Polka
- Dance of Reed Flutes 🩰
- Trepak 🩰
- Waltz Sleeping Beauty
- Nutcracker Pas de Deux 🩰
- String quartet - Mercury Strings
- Ballerinas - Martina di Riccio and Gianpaolo de Franchesco
- An amazing location. The candle lights lighting up the venue with the amazing dancers and fantastic orchestra really made it very special.
- Fantastic evening… would definitely recommend it!
- Beautiful music in a beautiful setting with beautiful friends
- Lovely atmosphere; great quartet; elegant dancers
- Absolutely wonderful ❤️
- Loved it! A beautiful place made even more beautiful with the candle light. A very intimate performance. Beautiful! A great night.
- Excellent, my first time at this venue. Well organised event. Music by the string quartet and the two ballet dancers was absolutely amazing. I and my friends thoroughly enjoyed the evening.
- Absolutely amazing night. The Perfect setting with incredible music and ballet dancers. Highly recommended! Also big shout out to the fever staff who were amazing and really looked after me and my grandmother.
- truly stunning. the most magical hour i’ve ever experienced. the dancers were incredible and the string quartet… wow. just thank you.
- Amazing! The music was beautiful as was the dancing. The candlelight added to a wonderful atmosphere in the perfect venue.
- What a lovely event! Such talented musicians and dancers and the candlelit cathedral setting was perfect.
- Definitely worthwhile. Excellent evening.
- Beautiful and so memorable!
- Amazing night The atmosphere the venue and the music brilliant
- Lovely evening beautiful orchestra and dancers
How to get there?
Piazza di Santo Stefano, 5, Firenze FI, Italia, 50122
Select date and session
Flexible Ticket (0.1 eur)
Flexible tickets allow full refunds up to 48h before the experience starts.