🎫 Ticket for 1 on the Craft Beer Tour, including tastings, a 3.5hr guided tour and more (see below)
Each craft beer tour includes:
- Taste 10-12 craft beers (1/3 pints), each beer unique to the venue
- A 3 ½ hour guided tour & tasting experience around the city
- Visit four venues, including Manchester-based breweries and specialist craft beer bars
- A talk on each drink & the brand behind the beer by the experts at each venue
- All drinks included in the price
📅 Date and time: Friday 22 April at 1:30 p.m.
🕒 Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
📍 Departure Point: Beatnikz Republic Bar, Dale House (the group returns to this bar after the tour)
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
Love Craft Beer? Then you'll love Craft Beer Tour Manchester! If you are looking to enjoy craft beers across Manchester then join our tour through the city every Saturday. Our friendly guide will introduce you to breweries and beer houses off the beaten track, making it the perfect day out for beer lovers visiting the city and locals alike! On each tour, you will get 10-12 beers (1/3 pints) of superb craft beer locally brewed in Manchester. At each venue a brewer or a tasting expert will guide you through some of the best produce the city has to offer. Join us for an unforgettable Manchester experience!
Terms and conditions: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
How to get there?
35 Dale St, Manchester M1 2HF, UK, M1 2HF
Select date and session