🎫 Ticket for 1 person (standard price) to Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience, a 360º digital art exhibition immersing you in the universe of the genius
📅 Date: Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
🕒 Opening hours: (time slots available every half hour)
- Mondays, Fridays & Sundays: 10am–6pm
- Saturdays: 10am–7pm
📍 Location: All Saints' Church, Leicester
❓ Please note: the venue is taking measures to ensure your health & safety - further information in your Fever ticket & confirmation email
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This impactful experience has already thrilled visitors in Naples, Italy, Brussels, Belgium, and most recently at York St Mary’s with its UK premiere. Become completely immersed in the works of art before you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into a new world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes.
- I really enjoyed the Van Gogh exhibition! I would definitely recommend it to others.
- A great exhibition which you could digest in your own time
- Amazing exhibition creatively and respectfully bringing the life and work of Van Gogh to a 21st century audience.
- Brilliantly executed - surpassing all expectations! Thank you
- Amazing - especially the VR. Will definitely go again.
- great experience!:)
- Amazing! We Truly Loved It!
- Very moving and informative experience.
- love it!
- Amazing Musume
Select date and session