Tickets for Reggae Brunch & Bottomless Booze
🎫 Ticket for 1, including 1 brunch dish from the menu and 2 hours of bottomless Rum Punch, Rum Maria & prosecco
(Minimum purchase is two tickets)
☀️ Taste the flavours of the Caribbean in a Jamaica-inspired bottomless brunch!
🍹Sip on your choice of bottomless Rum Punch, Rum Maria or prosecco for 2 hours
🍽️ Mouthwatering brunch plates
📅 Date: various Saturdays, Sundays & bank holidays
🕒 Time slots: 12 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. or 2:45 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Location: Ma Petite Jamaica Camden or Ma Petite Jamaica Shoreditch
👤 Age requirement: 18+ with valid ID
❓ Please note: max. 6 people per booking
Click here to see the menu
Ma Petite Jamaica may not be the biggest restaurant, but it makes up for it with a mouth-watering menu unlike any other! Come on over to Shoreditch or Camden and taste all the flavours of the Caribbean in this Jamaica-inspired bottomless brunch with 2 hours of unlimited tropical-style drinks and a main dish to suit every palate. Whether you're enjoying some jerk chicken or a more traditional English breakfast, Ma Petite Jamaica's vibes will make you forget which country you're dining in! Get your tickets now for Reggae Brunch & Bottomless Booze in London!
- Absolutely loved it. Everything was perfect. The staff were super friendly and attentive. They made us feel really welcomed . The food was def 10/10 hats off to the chefs! Flavour was on point!! And the rum punch was one of the best I’ve had in a long time. In all fairness the expectations were exceeded and I enjoyed myself I’m thinking of going again!
- The food was delicious, I strongly recommend the Jerk chicken if you're hungry as you get a good sized portion. My glass was indeed bottomless in the true sense of the word for the entire 2 hour duration. Great value for money. Big thanks to Sharon for making the experience extra special 😉
- Food was amazing, rum punch tasted great, staff were super attentive, special thanks to Jet who was amazing with the refills.
- Service was excellent, food equally as good. Rum punch was good, probably not too strong but that was probably a good thing!!
- The food was fantastic everyone loved it, the atmosphere was a vibeee and the drinks kept coming in. Thank you for making my best friends birthday brunch special!
- Great waiters - always topping up your drink, delicious food (I would definitely have the pork wrap again!)
- Incredible food, tasty rum punch, worth it 😍😍
- Great food! Sick vibes and lovely staff! We’ll definitely be coming back
- Had an amazing time the food was delicious and the drinks were flowing.Would definitely recommend.
- The best food! Drinks never end! Take me back!
- Very good
- The jerk chicken was perfect! The meat fell off the bone 👌🏾👌🏾
- Lovely little place, yummy food and friendly staff who were really on the ball with topping up drinks . Great atmosphere
- They delivered exactly what was promised
- Great food and service!
Select date and session