🎫 Spray Paint 'n' Sip - Pop Art Workshop for 1 person
Each ticket includes:
- 1 Trained Professional Artist Instructor!
- Access to our Massive 90’x30’ Studio!
- Revolutionary Odorless Indoor Spray Paint!
- Access to our extensive Stencil Library (300+)
- Nitrile Gloves and Speciality Pro Spray Nozzles!
- Your own 16” x 20” canvas to create ANYTHING!
🎨 Learn the ins and outs of working with spray paint and stencils that your favorite Muralists employ!
👍 A private instructor will help you every step of the way
🖼️ Unleash your inner street artist on your own Canvas!
🍷 BYOB for the full Paint n' Sip experience!
📅 Dates: Wednesdays - Sundays
- Wednesdays and Thursdays: 6 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 6 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 6 p.m. & 8:30 p.m.
📍 Location: Studio W.I.P. - Uptown
🚎 Free Parking and Local Transit (#66 Bus Line)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
Looking for a fun and unique way to tap into your creativity? Grab some spray paint and unleash your inner street artist on a your own Canvas! This interactive workshop will turn you into the artist and teach you all the steps along the way as you learn the ins and outs of working with spray paint and other elements of Graffiti and Street Art! Not the most creatively inclined person? Have no fear, you'll have a private instructor helping you out. Whether alone, with a friend or the whole family get ready to create your very own painted mural!
Please view the FAQs for this event and how to get there here.
- The instructor is energetic, and very helpful. He explains how to do everything perfectly, and lets you find your own creative ways to create art! The assistant instructor is super sweet and encouraging, and also tries to help you in any way, shape, or form!
- Really cool experience w/ a great host! I recommend trying it out
- Our instructor, Jason, was amazing. He greeted us at the counter, was super helpful, gave us a lot of tips, and provided all the basic tools needed - even a large variety of stencils. He was funny, too, and made sure that everyone had a blast.
- Our teacher was so helpful and fun and awesome! the whole experience was so laid back and fun! would definitely go back again!!
- Such a fun experience!
- Great time, I’d do it again!
- Great service and instructions. Love the place and will return!
- Had a great time! This was my first time but I’ll definitely be back
- Both of the instructors were supportive, gave great instruction and were so funny! Absolutely loved the experience with Zach and the sweet lady (forgot her name)
- This was a fun and learning experience. 100% worth the money. The instructor was funny and you get to take your art home on a big canvas.
- Fun experience. Great instructions. Maybe needs a few more colors of paint as we had to go search for what we wanted several times.
- Amazing! Artist/directors so attentive , fun 😍
- Amazing experience and different for the area
- I was an all around good time. The hosts were very helpful and great instruction. I would absolutely go again.
- It was a fun event. More supplies would help as well as suggestions to create stencils and inspire ideas.
Studio W.I.P. - Uptown
1047 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL 60640, USA, 60640
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024
- Feb 2024
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024
- Jun 2024
- Jul 2024
- Aug 2024
- Sep 2024
- Oct 2024
- Nov 2024
- Dec 2024