🎫 Entry for 1 guest to the DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost Walking Tour, accompanied by a tour guide
😲 Discover some of the most shocking locations in LA
🚶 Accompanied by an experienced tour guide
😊 Chance to meet new people on the tour
📅 Date: every Saturday (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 6pm - 9pm
📍 Meeting Point: corner of Pershing Square, Hill / 5th, Los Angeles, CA 90013
👤 Age requirement: this is a walking tour and moves at a reasonable pace. It's not recommended for children under 12 y.o.
♿ Accessibility: not wheelchair accessible.
❓ Please note: aim to get there 10-15 minutes early, if you’re late you may miss the tour. You will normally stop at two bars for cocktails (at your own expense). Entry to LA Times Editorial Library, Vibiana and Hall of Justice is not included.
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
On this DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost walking tour, you will go on an investigation of the noir underbelly of Los Angeles. Firstly, you'll visit the Biltmore Hotel, the last place the Black Dahlia was seen alive. Next, you'll, stop at Clifton’s and learn about the anti-corruption drive of its Christian founder (who had a few secrets of his own). After that, it's the Hotel Cecil, which has a hellish history of murders, suicides and killers (including the Night Stalker). From there, the group moves to the once-grand Alexandria Hotel, where Rudolph Valentino’s ghost still haunts his old penthouse, then the Barclay Hotel, home to two serial killers and the scene of some brutal murders. You'll also visit the site of the Chinatown Massacre of 1871, before the tour finishes at the Halls of Justice, site of many trials including those of Benjamin “Bugsy” Siegel and Charles Manson.
- Yolanda H.Jul 2022Wonderful experience. Our guide was knowledgeable and humorous. He obviously enjoyed sharing his extensive knowledge of the noir history of early Los Angeles.
- Monica M.Jun 2021Sam was an awesome tour guide! It was a great night filled w/ all types of info and history. Thanks Sam!
- Kay P.Jul 2021Super fun. Our guide was very knowledgeable and funny. Would totally recommend to my friends.
- Diana A.Aug 2021It was great! A lot of great & interesting information. I'd recommend taking this tour.
- Vanessa N.Oct 2022Chris was out tour guide and was amazing. Highly recommend.
- Pickyourpoison1224 ..Oct 2021Awesome experience! Chris was a great host! Would definitely go again.
- Shawn A.May 2021Chris was outstanding! Would take any tour with him any time- so knowledgeable and a great story teller.
- Brennan W.Jul 2022Was a wonderful tour. The tour guide was amazing and fun and very fun and knowledgeable.
- Kelly N.Jul 2022Our tour guide Chris made the evening fun and memorable. He has a vast knowledge of Los Angeles’ colorful history. It is evident he cares about the community and is making an impact one tour at a time!
- Brittney D.Jun 2022Chris was such an excellent tour guide! This was a fun experience even with kids. So cool to hear about the crime history in LA
- Liza H.Nov 2021This was a fun and well paced tour of the mysteries of DTLA. We had a great time.
- Alyssandra M.Oct 2021Damien was a great tour guide. Full of info about the DTLA sites & funny, too!
- Gary S.Jul 2021Really fun tour and our guide was fantastic! Informative, thorough, engaging…totally worth it! Highly recommended if you are into true crime and LA history.
- Maggie I.May 2021Chris was a great tour guide. I enjoyed walking around downtown LA and seeing the buildings, the area and hearing about the the history. Definitely put down things on a list I would like to check out on another trip. I wish we could have been able to walk into the hotels, but it was still a good tour if you're into history and true crime.
- Maria T.Jul 2021We had a great experience, our Tour Guide made our trip amazing!
Meeting point for DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost Walking Tour
Corner of Pershing Square, Hill / 5th, 90013
Don't miss out!
Check available dates and tickets
Select date and session
No booking fees
- Mar 2024
- Apr 2024
- May 2024