⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Bristol. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at the Clifton Observatory under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Clifton Observatory
📅 Dates and times: Sunday 4 December at 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Bristol
- Four Seasons: Spring
- Four Seasons: Summer
- Four Seasons: Autumn, Third Movement
- Four Seasons: Winter
- Gloria, First and Last Movements
- Concerto 'Alla Rustica'
- Concerto for 2 Violins, Lute and Continuo
- Concerto for Strings RV166
- Concerto "Conca"
- G Minor Violin Concerto RV317
- String quartet - Fleur Quartet
- The event was well organised from the beginning (buying tickets on the internet) and the venue lovely. The quality of the music was wonderful and the four string players gave some interesting information about the pieces they were going to play. We felt well looked after too.
- Fabulous event! We really enjoyed the music, fun atmosphere with explanations of the pieces played along with the setting...especially lovely as the weather was so good, being outside really added to the experience.
- never been to the Clifton Observatory before, so it was lovely to go there to see the talented string quartet play Vivaldi. magical evening with live music
- Beautiful recital, musicians also told the audience interesting things about the pieces and kept everyone engaged. Really lovely evening.
- It was such an amazing night! The performers were so talented and the atmosphere was magical! Highly recommend a candlelight concert for anybody!
- Inspiring, delightful , classical concert in a unique location! Sun at sunset above the Suspension Bridge - absolutely stunning!
- Was an amazing experience. A great intimate venue and fabulous string artists. Would highly recommend!
- I can't recommend this enough. The venue was beautiful, the music was wonderful and I just loved it. I was straight on the app to see what I can book next.
- Great evening ! Nice venue, lovely atmosphere, good music 😀
- Bought it as a present to my parent and they said it was a really lovely evening very romantic for the two of them
- Wonderful performance, plenty of favourites and a handful of fresh pieces.Lovely performers and an exquisite location.
- Concert was very good
- Awesome, atmospheric evening with amazing musicians
- Beautiful performance in thoroughly enchanting surroundings
- Very enjoyable experience
Select date and session