🎫 SEA LIFE London Standard Entry
🐟 One of Europe’s biggest collections of global marine life and is home to over 7000 sea creatures including green sea turtles, sharks and gentoo penguins
🦈 Feeds happen throughout the day for the rays, penguins, sharks and rainforest creatures with daily talks and activities
🌊 SEA LIFE cares deeply about our oceans, the creatures that live above and beneath the surface, and those they have in their care
📅 Date: various dates available
🕒 Time: select your entry time when purchasing tickets
📍 Location: SEA LIFE London Southbank
♿ Accessibility: SEA LIFE London is fully accessible with lifts to all levels. There is also a ramp at the entrance which can be used for entry and exit into the aquarium.
❓ Please note: the venue is taking measures to ensure your health & safety - further information in your Fever ticket & confirmation email
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
Dive in and explore an underwater world of glittering scales, waddling feet and razor-sharp teeth at the UK’s flagship SEA LIFE aquarium located on London’s popular Southbank. Get ready to be amazed as you come face-to-fin with over 7,000 fin-tastic marine creatures. Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest. Glide alongside our Sea turtles waddle with our Gentoo penguins and discover our brand new Polar Adventure. Talks and activities, as well as regular feeds, take place throughout the day for the octopuses, rays, penguins, sharks and rainforest creatures.
- Great attraction. Very helpful staff and beautiful presentations. The penguins, coral reefs and jelly fish are the highlights. Don't miss out on the optional VR experience. You'll find yourself in the ocean with sharks and free divers. Fasten up, the chair moves too! Best to avoid school holidays and half term breaks.
- We had a lovely time
- Was very good we did enjoy with my daughter
- Great Day 👌🏼
- Lovely day, covid safe and met a penguin
- Haven’t been in years. I went by myself to use as reflection time. It was nice to see this sea life and it was nice to see children in awe of them too.
- It was bit crowded but overall good experience
Select date and session