🎫 Entry for 1 on the Manchester Cheese crawl including tasters and wine
Each ticket includes:
- Cheese Samples (some may not suitable for vegetarians)
- Optional Bread/Crackers (contains gluten)
🧀 Learn and taste about all things cheese!
💑 Perfect date idea
🚶♀️ Immersive walking tour!
📅 Date: various available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 12 p.m, 2 p.m. or 3 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 2 hours
📍 Meeting Point: Richard Cobden Statue, St Ann’s Square, Manchester, and ending at Tib Street, Northern Quarter
♿ Accessibility: No disabled/carer tickets available. Not all stops will be wheelchair accessible.
Calling all curd nerds and turophiles – yep there’s a word for your love of cheese – Manchester’s finest cheeses are being wrapped up into one 2 hour walking tour! Get involved in Manchester’s first and grate-est cheese crawl! The crawl is 2 hours of non stop in-curd-edible action. There will be a cheese whizz quiz and of course a bit of wine. The crawl will be packed full of the finest of Manchester’s brie-liant cheeses, with very mature fun facts, and the chance to heckle your quizmaster with your favourite cheese puns that will have your group crumbling faster than a wensleydale. Meanwhile you’ll feta believe you’ll learn a bit about cheese making, and be introduced to some cheese mongers and shops you just camembert to stay away from. It’s a whole different kind of ‘cultured’.
- Great time - Mel was a fabulous guide - vey knowledgeable and fun. Really enjoyed walking to the Manchester Deli's - Highly recommend
- What an incredibly amaizing midday spent tasting cheese and learning about it while enjoying cheese facts with Mel! 100% recommended!?
- we just had a lovely late afternoon adventure eating tasty cheeses in hidden gems. Our guide was Billy and he was great, kept the tour going even though it was just me and my husband.
- it was a great laugh and highly educational with lots of cheese tasting
- Cheese crawl was really good. Nice crowd of people and the cheese portions were generous. Especially enjoyed the cheese on toast
- The cheese crawl was brilliant - lots of fun and some amazing cheese! I didn’t know most of the places we visited even sold cheese!
- Jack was an excellent tour guide and did a great job engaging all of us. It was a interesting (and delicious) tour overall and we had a wonderful time!
- Great fun. A lot of amazing cheeses and cheesy jokes. Loved it. Would recommend.
- Really fun and interesting, would recommend this to anyone who loves cheese
- Absolutely fantastic !!! The hosts were fantastic 🥰
- Great cheese. Great wine. Great fun. Mel and Max were brilliant hosts. Really enjoyable experience.
- Good fun
- Amazing tour Mel was fabulous, funny and informative 👌🏻 100% recommend
- Well done Jack, very informative and loved the cheesy jokes.
- Great host, good fun, plenty of cheese and a little bit of booze. What's not to like! 🙂
Select date and session