🎫 Ticket for 1 to brunch, including 2 hours of bottomless drinks
All available tickets include:
- Welcome cocktail
- 2-course brunch menu with your choice of main (see menu below)
- Bottomless bubbles, selected cocktails & bottled beer
(Minimum purchase is two tickets. One hour bottomless tickets are now sold out)
🎵 80s musical bingo hosted by Tequila Maria & DJ Limao
🍔 Delicious brunch dishes
🍹 Tasty bottomless drinks
📅 Date: various dates and times (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Barrio Shoreditch
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
🍽️ Dietary requirements: dishes may contain traces of gluten, nut and other allergens. If you are concerned about any intolerances & allergies, please inform the venue (contact information in your Fever ticket & confirmation email)
🥘 Pre-order your food after purchasing your ticket. Further instructions in your Fever ticket & confirmation email
👥 You must book in the same transaction and have the same type of ticket (1 or 2 hours bottomless) if you wish to be seated together. If you're booking tickets as part of a larger group, please let the venue know at least 24 hours before your booking (contact information in your Fever ticket & confirmation email). They will try their best to seat larger groups next to each other; however, it cannot always be guaranteed
Mains (choose one)
- San Pedro's Beef Burger: grilled 6oz beef patty, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, gherkin, jalapeno mayo in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Saint & Sinner Vegan Burger: Moving Mountain B12 vegan burger, vegan bacon, lettuce, tomato, gherkin, jalapeno mayo in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Chica Bonita Chicken Burger: fried chicken thigh, lettuce, tomato, tabasco honey in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Queso Libre Halloumi Burger: grilled halloumi, avocado, pico de gallo, lettuce, jalapeno mayo in a soft potato bun w/ fries
- Barrio Churros w/ chocolate dipping sauce
Think Madonna meets Club Tropicana meets Miami Vice, and you're only halfway there! All summer accessories are encouraged at La Isla Bonita, so start digging out your fave holiday outfits to bask in all that 80s neon glow glory for this brunch's dress code. There's food, bottomless drinks, fun and plenty of sunshine, with more than enough of everything for everyone—all that's missing is you!
- Epic experience!! The musical Bingo was amazing!! It made the difference!
- We went to 80’s brunch for my friend’s hen party! What an amazing atmosphere! we love it!
- Favourite bottomless brunch ever!! Host is amazing, bingo was so much fun and the food and drinks were delicious!
- I felt like I was on a tropical island sipping on a rum punch. The food and drinks were great and the musical bingo was the best!
- Fantastic atmosphere, food, drinks and hosts. Would highly recommend this brunch to anyone that loves music, singing, and fun!
- Fabulous day! Great venue! Absolutely fabulous Bingo caller. Loved it thank you.
- Staff worked extremely hard to keep everyone happy and topped up! Great food and atmosphere. Well worth a visit.
- It was a fun experience. The staff were friendly and always used first names for each guest. All the people there were also friendly and fun. I would definitely go again.
- So much fun, service was great and they kept the drinks coming for the whole 2 hours. Amazing atmosphere, great tunes and lots of laughs!
- We had a great time, very funny, Hawaiian shirts were on point.
- Really good, excellent service, would happily go again
- Lovely staff and great fun with bingo :)
- Lots of fun. Staff were great, drinks kept constantly flowing. Was fab
Select date and session